ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
1st of all without Miyuki in this update I was left wanting, was expecting her to burst in and help you kick that lich king's ass. Just feels like something is missing without her.

anyone else wondering why the faerie dragon also didnt come to help yet the lil bitch wants a cuddle?

Talking shit about some scenes, but still loving the game and restart it from the begining with every update (only 2 other games I enjoy enough to do that with). Hopefully got a new hdd by next update, getting that "imminent failure" msg :cry:

Reactions: Talothral and woody

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well I've said before that it is slightly slower than TRS on how things progress, and that is due how the story is starting. In TRS Chiel was the driving force for the relationships, as she pushed Garrett out of his comfort zone. Paired with that they already had long standing relationship before the VN started made their dynamic more natural.

In here we lack Chiel type character, but in the same time Alexander (the MC for those you renamed him) is more open about sex and relationships between people so he doesn't really need someone like her to "guide" him to have sex with others. And in other hand, only characters with longer relationship with him is Susan and Hannah, which neither have "daily access" to him so far, so less interactions with him. That is about to change over the next few updates for Susan and Miyuki... and for someone else. So for them the relationship starts to change to be more involved with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ryulong Drago

Aug 2, 2017
I've written lot of things during my life, but I've always struggled with writing synopsis. Every single time I try to write one my mind goes like "The thing is there, read it/download it and make your own judgement!" which is why my late editor used to handle them.

But then again, I'm one of those people who don't read synopsis on the back of the books either.
Fair enough. My only concern is that many people such as myself who do weigh in synopses in their decision to download and try something could potentially skip this as the description is a bit vague. The fact I didn't was basically luck; it didn't say anything really substantial yet I was intrigued for some reason, perhaps the pics helped, I don't actually know. I'm glad I didn't skip in the end though.

I am proud to say I've become a Patreon supporter and I'm eagerly awaiting where the story takes us next. :)

That's why I don't give a damn about the tags and the synopsis and always check a VN/game myself.
With certain exceptions ofc.
You likely have the luxury of having far more time to spend on these games than I do. For me, games and VNs keep popping up at this site quicker than I can consume them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eispanther

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 17/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Sorcerer" version "0.16.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sorcerer" versione "0.16.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 09/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Sorcerer" version "0.13.0".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sorcerer" versione "0.13.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 23/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sorcerer" version "0.12.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sorcerer" versione "0.12.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Here is the Italian translation of "Sourcer" version "0.8.0".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sourcer" versione "0.8.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Manewr

May 24, 2019

This is my unofficial port android + Walkthrough mod

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day08.rpy", line 134: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Oct 16 06:04:55 2020

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day08.rpy", line 134: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Oct 16 06:04:55 2020
You are using the walkthrough mod? Download it again as that error is with the mod.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hey Talothral I think after 2weeks or week of tier3. instead of posting it on here you should post the free version on your patreon to give people a reason to visit your page that might give them more of a reason pledge or it blow up more.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Whoa, I was just randomly downloading a bunch of games batch style. I had no expectations going into this, but now I feel this game is criminally underrated. I can't wait for more.

Reactions: Talothral

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Sorcerer [v0.9.0] [Talothral] - Original Size: 965MB

Compressed version for PC (246MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Nice update, waiting for the next, really curious about what is the deal with the Boss, it doesn't seem like one just stumbles into the occult black market, and so far I believe we have made what, 3 maybe 4 deliveries that were occult items? I think there is something more about that company

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Wonderful update! Always such nice twists, unexpected moments and characters that stay true to their persona. And that dragon! (a true co-star!) Thanks! Looking forward to the next one.
(You may gain a Patreon! Have to see if I can swing it!)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Do we have any signatures for this game or Terminus? I'm out of a job and wanted to at least advertise for it as I think both games are great and deserve more attention, it wouldn't be much but maybe one or two people might pass by. ( I am trying to make some but I suck at editing pictures, actually editing anything really)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
i am getting errors, i play with walkthroo mode.... new one...
I have windows 10 not 8, oh it starts giving me bugs right on start of new update. i think when sister says something... i can ignore and story goes on, but then again bug,... well i fix the problem with deliting all files and reinstaling them .... ( full delite,... )

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day09.rpy", line 22, in script
    MICH "Nice home."
Exception: Sayer 'MICH' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day09.rpy", line 22, in script
    MICH "Nice home."
  File "G:\pc games\Sorcerer [v0.2.0] [Talothral]\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "G:\pc games\Sorcerer [v0.2.0] [Talothral]\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'MICH' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 0.8.0
Sun Nov 01 10:00:37 2020

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes