• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

In this current build, in terms of looks, which of the main Li's do you like the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Ichigo, the school bully, punched so hard by little girl Rukia he got his soul knocked outta him ...

Hee! Teh Hee! Teh Hee! Looks like MC dies his hair and nails in this game ...
I didn't think that manufactured trend would find its way into a video game. I thought that's just what rappers and singers did before twerking on the devil.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the MC go Bad?. Rather does he have an alignment that can go Good or Bad depending on the story.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
seems interesting story.got any modder make it android port?
i plan to do builds for mac and android as well.. i just didnt do it for the first release coz i don't have a mac to test the game with.. for the android tho.. i'll do some testings..

Reactions: HoshiEx

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
i plan to do builds for mac and android as well.. i just didnt do it for the first release coz i don't have a mac to test the game with.. for the android tho.. i'll do some testings..
that will be great.appreciate it.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
This will be great.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ceddot
thanks for answering questions about the game.
I think you missed one though
preview pic 11 is worrying.

anyone mind telling me the scenario and if its avoidable? (don't really care for watching other people bang.)
could you clarify this please?

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Ceddot
thanks for answering questions about the game.
I think you missed one though

could you clarify this please?
Yes, the entire scene is entirely avoidable. You'll receive multiple prompts about it, just choose 'not interested.'
Also, that guy on prev 11 is the mc.

Reactions: harem.king

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you get past the guys trying to kill you? ive tried to ignore everyone and it still have to restart or die thanks for any help btw it needs a walkthrough to help with choices

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
how do you get past the guys trying to kill you? ive tried to ignore everyone and it still have to restart or die thanks for any help btw it needs a walkthrough to help with choices
Try to find the guy with the sword in the bar and make a deal with him

Neterozoid

May 17, 2023
Heyo,new player here,just finished downloading,i tried playing,but during intro with Ai,when the dev tell me to click the button on her suit,i tried clicking everywhere on her ,but nothing seems to work,im on android btw,hope anyone can help me out with this,thanks

Ceddot

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Heyo,new player here,just finished downloading,i tried playing,but during intro with Ai,when the dev tell me to click the button on her suit,i tried clicking everywhere on her ,but nothing seems to work,im on android btw,hope anyone can help me out with this,thanks
Sorry, I may have made the button too small. Please try clicking here.

Neterozoid

May 17, 2023
Finished current chapter1,very good,worldbuilding,storytelling,gameplay,the female characters,are all right up my alley,keep up the good work dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceddot

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorcerer's Paradox [v1.1] [Ceddot]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes