Others Completed Sorceress End [v1.0] [Darkred333]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Bullrulz21

Jul 28, 2019
This game is absurdly difficult because you can't see the tile under you man. Like, I get clairvoyance everytime so I can see 1 more square but so often both squares start with 1 adjacent mob and you just try to find a 0 but run face first into 2 mobs and you're dead. Like what the fuck man

Luke Thorpe

Mar 18, 2018
View attachment 1858804

Overview:
This game contains strong sexual and interspecies content. All characters depicted are 18+.

Test your minesweeper skills. Help a Sorceress navigate through a monster infested tomb, avoiding being captured and becoming their seedbed.

A minesweeper roguelike style game, with a twist, position well and get upgrades to manage with enemy skills affecting the terrain. Featuring fully animated scenes.

CONTROLS:
Mouse, that's all!
alt+enter to toggle fullscreen.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-08
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: Darkred333 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Average Session: 1 Hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1858799 View attachment 1858800 View attachment 1858801 View attachment 1858802 View attachment 1858847
apparantly the Racaty link's download has a virus.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
a virus in all the links....WTF kinda Anti Virus yall got, mmm i will check but i ain't picked up nothing

1660408306902.png

idk what your anti virus is picking up but i just scanned the entire folder and there is nothing

Yeetedon

Feb 24, 2022
Game was a lot more difficult than I could have imagined. I used Cheat Engine to change the value of the health, I saved the table here. If you want to see the game over screens tho, just change the value and unmark the X by the address listed.
dude what does this even mean, I dont get it, can you be more specific by "change the value". Change the value of what

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
unless the demo is very specifically fucked, it's amazing how fucking awful the design of that game is. There's nothing quite like watching goblins die nonstop for an hour or two just so you can finally start playing the game after their stats have been upgraded collectively hundreds of times just to not die in one hit.

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Nah, I really liked the game. It's challenging, but if you know how to play minesweeper, then you'll be fine. Sure tho, you'll need to try a couple of times to get through whole game.
Gallery not showing dialogue is one legit complaint I fully agree on. Other that that, I find the game solid.

Reactions: ScrollPast

Shooboi

Aug 5, 2021
After 50 tries, I now realize I'm just too fucking stupid to play this game. Good for those who were able beat it tho :)

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
Game was a lot more difficult than I could have imagined. I used Cheat Engine to change the value of the health, I saved the table here. If you want to see the game over screens tho, just change the value and unmark the X by the address listed.
just found this game and tried for the past hour to get this to work, mind helping out? i understand that you have to change variable but im not sure what ones

Gaiden-95

Mar 20, 2019
just found this game and tried for the past hour to get this to work, mind helping out? i understand that you have to change variable but im not sure what ones
Sorry I'm late, you can find variables by changing a number of something in game after finding it's previous number. (For example, you looked up 20 after having 20 hearts, but search for a new variable after taking damage to narrow down the search)

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes