Others Completed Sorceress End [v1.0] [Darkred333]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Because this game is generating stuff on the 'go'. When you click a tile, the tile isn't precalculated. It is calculated and generated on that exact moment you click on it, according to its neighbors tile.
wait doesn't that go completely against how minesweeper works and is played

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
wait doesn't that go completely against how minesweeper works and is played
Well, if it worked like Minesweeper did, opening up a zero would autoclear all the zeroes adjacent to it too. But it doesn't because that would fuck you over since you can't see the tile you're standing on.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, if it worked like Minesweeper did, opening up a zero would autoclear all the zeroes adjacent to it too. But it doesn't because that would fuck you over since you can't see the tile you're standing on.
honestly this game seems like what if minesweeper but everything is wrong

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Fun game to play. However it is not without it's flaws.

1) Having your head cover the number in which you are standing. On the higher levels especially with the traps in play this can very well cost you a life and makes trying to get away very luck based.

2) At the start when you reach the spider levels if you don't get the web removal there is the chance that the number/numbers showing are blocked by the webs. Seriously once again makes the game luck based and can be a real pain in the but at times.

I personally didn't have any other issues with certain things like the slimes blocking numbers seeing as my memory is decent and if I see a 0 near by I know any square around said number is free game.

Supershadow30

Jan 5, 2020
>Barely manages to get to next floor, 1HP left
>First tile revealed is a one
>Steps on random tile, 7/8 chance it's not a monster
>It's a monster

Fuck this game. At least, force the first revealed tile to be a 0. Also, it's not possible to get anywhere if you don't pick the mana upgrade before floor 1.
Either that or add a way to safely check a tile like the fireball ability in EroTrapSweeper.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
Game was a lot more difficult than I could have imagined. I used Cheat Engine to change the value of the health, I saved the table here. If you want to see the game over screens tho, just change the value and unmark the X by the address listed.
why i can't use this bro?

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
I was doing fine until the game started throwing bombs every 6 seconds. Lost 2 lives clicking a monster tile. Lost the last life because traps made me immobile as the bomb explodes in 3 seconds. That doesn't seem fair.

Trap tile should not trigger if the previous tile was a trap tile. Or the bomb's 3 seconds timer should be paused when a trap tile is active. Or clicking a trap tile should move the player icon onto said tile, thereby escaping the 3 second bomb AoE.

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for the thread.

I read all the comments about it good and bad, for the good. Thank you. glad u enjoyed some part of it. For the bad, I'm sorry. I'll take them into account.

Most of the complaints seem to be about being blocked by the tile that you are currently standing on. It is intentional like SonaraFox explained. You have to leave absolute safe tiles to hop in between. And even the path of maneuvering and opening tiles is crucial, exposing the outer more exposed tiles first then only routing to the safer ones. It adds a layer of complexity, figuring out where the mines are and then figuring out the best way to reveal them for better planning ahead.

But I can see that even minesweeper players don't really enjoy that idea, and I can understand. Learn from your mistakes as a dev I guess.
Can you re-up your discord invite from itch.io, it's expired

blitblop

Oct 3, 2019
I really like the pixel work but I really hate minesweeper. Its a game type where I will always make the wrong choice.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Unlocking gallery scenes is done through progress, not through defeat. The defeat scenes have dialogue that isn't in the gallery, but you don't have to lose on purpose to unlock the animations. I just deleted my save and played again to confirm this.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
Is this file safe? A dangerous Trojan virus was detected when I download this game.
I'd say trust your antivirus. The downloads I find on this site have all been functional and I scan every game before playing it, including this one, and I personally haven't found any viruses from this site or this game. So maybe try downloading different mirrors of this game and scan it before and after you extract it, it's possible just the one link you used is bad considering I downloaded this game, and it seems safe for me, I used the anon files link. If your computer is saying it's contains a trojan definitely don't run it.

mengsk1987

Nov 25, 2018
I'd say trust your antivirus. The downloads I find on this site have all been functional and I scan every game before playing it, including this one, and I personally haven't found any viruses from this site or this game. So maybe try downloading different mirrors of this game and scan it before and after you extract it, it's possible just the one link you used is bad considering I downloaded this game, and it seems safe for me, I used the anon files link. If your computer is saying it's contains a trojan definitely don't run it.
I tried all the provided links and my antivirus detected all of them got trojan and deleted the file immeadiately..... can you provide a link from your end?

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes