Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v2024-06-25] [Mithos56]

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Wow, I haven't played this game since like 2018. I was literally in high school, that's crazy. I thought this thing was long abandoned. Is the dev still building up a shitty half-working product and then abandoning it to start another, and on? When i checked out it was on like the 5th restart

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Wow, I haven't played this game since like 2018. I was literally in high school, that's crazy. I thought this thing was long abandoned. Is the dev still building up a shitty half-working product and then abandoning it to start another, and on? When i checked out it was on like the 5th restart

It is one of many projects that have high expectations but are never finished. Just a successful business model.

gladius89

Nov 20, 2018
This game has the worse and bad skills controls... Slow walk under SHIFT button where supossed to be dash. Wierd keyboard skill combination make this game unplayable....

Reactions: Kashei1979

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
This game has the worse and bad skills controls... Slow walk under SHIFT button where supossed to be dash. Wierd keyboard skill combination make this game unplayable....
When holding the dash button you can teleport to another location while time is slowed down

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Haven't checked on this game in a couple of years. How many more times has it been scrapped completely and started over from scratch?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SorceressTale-2024.06.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: trulex5

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Bugs:

• Ogre has pink "cage" around him. I'm assuming a rigging frame.
  • In Tutorial section, when you get to the weighted puzzle, when you pick up and place \ throw the weight before activating the lever, the screen goes black and never recovers. I can hear the character if I move, but cannot see anything beyond the HUD.
Still hopeful for this game, it's one of my favorites. Glad the Dev is working on it again, still disappointing to see how many years have gone by compared to the progress done. Maybe this will be the start of a turnaround in that area.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Has this game made any actual progress? Or is it still pretty much a single demo stage with a handful of scenes, just redone for the 6th time.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes