EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
68769_cover.jpg
Overview:
One day, all of a sudden, magic came into the world. The existence of magic wasn't a secret known only to a certain few, but was announced by the current government and quickly became common knowledge.

Today, it's an age where magic is used as a resource and has permeated throughout many different fields. A city was founded on Agartha, the island where magic was discovered, and research continues to this day. This is a story about the fates of those who live in this magical world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Sorcery Jokers
Original title
: ソーサリージョーカーズ
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: Japan 2015-06-18, English Version 2018-01-12
Developer:
Publishers:
VNDB:
Version: Final
Language: English
Censorship: None
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -
Others:
Full Save

68758_1.jpg 68759_2.jpg 68760_3.jpg 68761_4.jpg 68762_5.jpg 68763_6.jpg 68766_108425.jpg 68767_20171128211837.jpg 68770_20171128211906.jpg

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The art looks rock-solid. What's your opinion on the translation quality?
For the most part it's fine. Small annoyances e.g using 'kinda' then 'kind of' the next line. I don't know if the original text is meant to be read in a casual voice, but it's translated like that and so can be confusing at times. e.g "Doesn't seem like you've got any reason to visit a church when your only god's at home, though." If you read carefully, then I suppose there isn't much issue to that sentence, but if you're reading with any speed your brain is going to be confused when reading 'your only god's' you see your and you think possessive, you see 's you're thinking possessive, but wait where's the verb, oh it is contracting with god. Also, I would never write you've got, maybe speak it casually, but never write it in something I'd expect to be paid for.

That being said, the overall worst part, so far, is the protagonist saying "it's not playing fair" every 10 lines or so. (not translator's fault)

Why No MEGA?
It's 7gb would need 2 mega links. Just use the torrent; there are enough seeders that, with a decent connection, it will take about an hour.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
ikr the "it's not playing fair" catchphase is annoying as fuck, thankfully the game doesn't have a single protagonist. The story is kind of a mystery and perspectives shift alot between all six characters. Senri the other male lead isn't annoying like that thankfully.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It's 7gb would need 2 mega links. Just use the torrent; there are enough seeders that, with a decent connection, it will take about an hour.
"decent connection, it will take about an hour." hahaha decent connection will only take an hour well OK then that means I will take week until I can play this game, Stupid INTERNET provider.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
"decent connection, it will take about an hour." hahaha decent connection will only take an hour well OK then that means I will take week until I can play this game, Stupid INTERNET provider.
I dunno, just try the torrent and see how it goes first. I gave an estimate on decent connection.... my actual time was 35 min at avg 3.4mb/s. There's enough seeders that, even with crappy internet, it shouldn't really be that long.

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
I dunno, just try the torrent and see how it goes first. I gave an estimate on decent connection.... my actual time was 35 min at avg 3.4mb/s. There's enough seeders that, even with crappy internet, it shouldn't really be that long.
Mate, my Internet have average of 100 kb/s for downloading and that's in a good day.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
"Kinetic Novel", I hate this tag soooo much.
But Unlockable Epilog in Kinetic Novel how does that work???
Not sure if I'm gonna play this already havee dies irae to finish and one more.

If anyone reads it throw me some knowledge about romance if it has any and what your opinion of the VN will be highly appreciated ;3

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
you do know that torrents are faster than mega right? that means if its a week on torrent it would be a week and a half mega. (unless there aren't enough seeders that is) for me i find mega caps of at 2ish mb/s where as torrent can cap almost 3. although that was before i changed internet services atm it is slower than the old yet funny thing is my download speeds are still basically the same (previous modem was shit).

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Kinda interested how will things develop in this. It's a kinetic novel with multiple protagonists. I guess it doesn't really focuses on romance, but then the characters just randomly sleep with each other. I will have more free time starting tomorrow so I guess I will start reading this.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes