Ren'Py Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.6] [Pepega]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Review

1. Game Play: 1/5 (what game it plays more like a sandbox kinetic novel like it does not know what it wants to be)
2. Story: 1/5 (no story not even a summary)
3. Writing: 1/5 (dry.. I mean bone dry. I can't even get into the dialogue it's just boring and uninteresting)
4. Audio: 2/5 (has some music)

I've deleted it.. there is nothing interesting in the game it is not even average. Title is appropriate you will feel sorrow for wasting your time on it.
Why didn't you create an actual review to protect the rest of us from this blatant rip off? :D

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
It would be nice if requirements in the journal event hints are crossed off or somehow marked if you already have them. Just had to spend 5 minutes going through the journal and manually ticking off quests. (see attachement). Would love if that part could be automated.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Ok done.

The game flow itself is mostly trial and error until you hit the events.

So far there are two events with non-sexual nudity (tits) and that's it.

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So with all these creepy-teacher simulators and their copious love interests characters sort of blend together after a while, but isn't Ai just Mori from Sensei Overnight, like exactly? Unless she is Mori from SO, which is theoretically possible.

So far this is a decent start, but it needs something to separate it from the pack eventually.
Ai is basically my version of Mori and I don't hide it. At the very beginning of development, the goal for the game was completely different, I wanted to make something more satirical about "Isekai into a sensei with mystery" genre. I noticed how SO and LiL have some similar concepts, and not in genre as a whole, but concepts like "athletic girl with claustraphobia", "mc having a niece", "meme girl working at cafe" (yes, Rin is pretty much different from Kio, but if we really narrow it down they have some similarities).
Over time I've decided that I want to make something more than just a small satire on similar concepts, but I've kept some things.

Back to the topic of Ai, on the first glance she and Mori are just red-haired tsunderes, but if we look deeper they're different. In the future Ai will have similar to Mori scenes and place in main character's life, but it'll become different somewhere around end of chapter1 - Start of chapter2

PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
It would be nice if requirements in the journal event hints are crossed off or somehow marked if you already have them. Just had to spend 5 minutes going through the journal and manually ticking off quests. (see attachement). Would love if that part could be automated.
I'll make hints for the completed events to be crossed out in 0.4

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Boy, Yami sure is an unhinged little psychopath who really should be in prison.
Tired Protagonist™ being unusually defacto forgiving by virtue of a lack of concern is par for the course, but pleading for forgiveness after the fact from a girl who put a knife to his throat for nothing more than calling her a little girl because she looks like a little girl is just kinda bitch tier.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Compressed Unofficial Android Port [v0.4 - 470 MB]

Download
:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Android Port By Naxle

Reactions: Thy4nd

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.5] [Pepega]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
jesus christ this game needs a no sex warning...how you going to have a vaginal sex tag when the most you get the whole game is to see a couple pairs of tits that aren't even in the same room as you let alone interacting with you? I want to like this game, maybe i'll come back in 5 years when the MC MIGHT get a handy.

Edit: I wouldn't even be mad if the sex tag wasn't there...then again I wouldn't have played it yet and dev wouldn't be getting bitched at for lying to me.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorrow of Rebirth [v0.6] [Pepega] - Compressed

Win/Linux [525 MB]
- - - -

Mac [510 MB]
- - - -

John-727

Jun 25, 2024
For harem I can say that you will have option to have relationships with multiple girls at the same time and some of the relationships will have "sharing" (not exactly Harem content, but it's something close)
As for NTR part, main character can't be cucked by another male. However, one girl being NTRd by a different one? Maybe, maybe not.
You don't see reverse NTR too often in adult games, I say go for it. Well, as long as it is optional. You don't want to piss off people that are against all forms of NTR.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SorrowOfRebirth-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
Why does a screen with Mori from sensei overnight appear in the Welcome to 3-E event? Is it just a stupid quote or does it mean something?

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hi PepegaSOR I see that the game has been around for a while, I have some important questions, first will there be harem content and finally, there are many girls and one gets attached to the girls and then having to choose one or more would be difficult, painful and second will there be incest? any girl/girls related to the MC and finally is the content forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or labels that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking (such as lesbians, femdom NTR (Netorare and Netorase, although Netori is acceptable))

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes