• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
sorry im new here, where i should go first ? following walkthrough or freely ?
just want try to understand the story
You can try it any way you want, each storyline explains some part of the story, you have to go through it all for full immersion. Or yes, you can go strictly by the walkthrough.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Good graphics and a complex story are enough that I will give it a try (since it is missing the dreaded 3 letter tag).

I'm not a fan of the "Female Protagonist" tag (even if it's just for a part of the story).
That said, I am also not a Patreon of the game so feel free to ignore me.
Just because you're not a patron doesn't mean I'm going to ignore you xD
I try to respond to everyone.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Guys, do not forget to go to my discord, I constantly share my progress in developing new updates, and just you can talk to each other if you want.

1660175094518.png

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can not, I have very bad internet so I upload only on MEGA, the other links are made by the moderators.
You can use the "Report" on the OP and then in the dialogue that opens, choose "Other". In the text box, request that alternate links be added; if you have a specific preference of mirror, indicate that as well. However, there is no guarantee another mirror will be added.

Last edited:
Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I can use the "Report" on the OP and then in the dialogue that opens, choose "Other". In the text box, request that alternate links be added; if you have a specific preference of mirror, indicate that as well. However, there is no guarantee another mirror will be added.
Oh sure. I hadn't thought of that before, thank you!

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
LustFight, under which route is the new content? I saw the mention of a sex scene with Chansi and so loaded my Si Route save but didn't get anything more. What route should I be continuing now? Or are these insertions to already existing content (e.g., adding sex scenes that were skipped before)?

Reactions: LustFight

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
LustFight, under which route is the new content? I saw the mention of a sex scene with Chansi and so loaded my Si Route save but didn't get anything more. What route should I be continuing now? Or are these insertions to already existing content (e.g., adding sex scenes that were skipped before)?
Yes, they were additions to existing content. Additional renders for the sex scene with Inferno and the sex scene with Lonly.

Peter Dragon

Jan 6, 2018
anyway to change the text color? I have already had many scenes that I can not read beacause it is white text on a white background.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.96.2f Available starting tomorrow for $10+ patrons on patreon.

View attachment 1986579
So how did you end up implementing this? Do you now pick at the beginning of a playthrough and have different renders depending on which you've chosen? Or does this still restrict the path(s) available based on the sex you've selected? Will a restart of playthroughs be required?

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
So how did you end up implementing this? Do you now pick at the beginning of a playthrough and have different renders depending on which you've chosen? Or does this still restrict the path(s) available based on the sex you've selected? Will a restart of playthroughs be required?
You start as Winter from episode 2, events take place at the same moment as the Male character appeared in Purgatory, only you are as a woman and in Sansara.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes