VN Ren'Py Abandoned Soul at a Crossroads [Ep.1 Full] [MFN]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is the nature of the NTR even if avoidable (real avoidable as it never happens or you skip the scene) and is there any action in the game already if you avoid the NTR and will main LI's be NTRed before you as a player can connect to them?

Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What is the nature of the NTR even if avoidable (real avoidable as it never happens or you skip the scene) and is there any action in the game already if you avoid the NTR and will main LI's be NTRed before you as a player can connect to them?
You can safely avoid NTR. NTR optional in my game. There will be very much events for ntr and not NTR route in future updates.
Also, i made a big hint for NTR and not Ntr routes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can safely avoid NTR. NTR optional in my game. There will be very much events for ntr and not NTR route in future updates.
Also, i made a big hint for NTR and not Ntr routes.
Ok then will keep my eye on it and try it out a bit later. Have fun developing your game and good luck with it. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MFN

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Ignore list it goes I guess…:cry:
If u about ntr, so, don't worry, its really optional genre. U just choose what u want from this game. U want love girls, or they will be have another life without mc, but in ntr route u can influence on girls too. I just want make game more real, without harem. Its not for me when girls in game can think and love only mc. If u don't like girl, she will be have another man in her life:)

Reactions: Pyrrical

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Ah, it's quite (dark)funny manga with at some extent corresponding plot. And I also remembered it after the first screenshot of the game (with MC).
Oh, thanks for explanation:)

• Hey there
Reactions: combige
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote