4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Don´t know if it was mentioned already but damn........ i think the Narrator is the best i ever heard in any media. WTF!

His voice is amazing!
It would fit into a blockbuster hollywood fantasy movie. How could this game afford somebody like this?

Anyways to be fair i played only the first 5 minutes. Somebody please tell me how long this game is at the moment, so i´ll know if i can squeeze it into my schedule.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Art looks like the "what a legend" game.
Yeah, there´s a chance their artist work on this game.

I hope the update cycle wont develop to that of "what a legend" game. -Sigh- it probably will, once they collected enough patreon-whales ...

But who knows, there´s hope they´ll be like NLT, better and better quality and regular, fast updates.... well....we´ll see.

SultanOfSwing

Jan 8, 2018
I think I finished the Nova quest for this update (her bubble doesn't show up for me to engage anymore) and I didn't get a sex scene, is this normal? I looked at my options menu and for some reason "adult content" isn't marked and I can't mark it myself.

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
I think I finished the Nova quest for this update (her bubble doesn't show up for me to engage anymore) and I didn't get a sex scene, is this normal? I looked at my options menu and for some reason "adult content" isn't marked and I can't mark it myself.
there is no more for now

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Beautiful animations, but nothing to play yet. One clicky sex scene and a bunch of dialog. Maybe there are some more scenes, but to go through all over again and try to find no desire. I will wait for the full version. Hopefully there will be non-clickable scenes added to the gallery.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes