4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I know it's an Alpha but holy shit this game doesnt work. Had two transitions back to back get hung on a black screen that I had to skip when the prompt came up. After talking to the dude in jail, and after the Tutoria scene. Plus its the only sex scene in the game, ill come back to this in like 3 years

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The sex minigame could probably be toned down a bit. It goes on for just long enough for it to stop being enjoyable. Other than that, like everyone else has pointed out, the art is gorgeous.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
End of March Dev Logs

Corrections we are currently working on based on your feedback so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR
  • Bugfixing and Batch2 implementation ongoing
  • Processing feedback from ver.0.0.11 in progress
  • New Animation system to improve animation flow
  • Music and SFX production doesn't stop
  • joined the team as Tutoria voice
  • Batch2 testing and proofreading in progress
  • Tutoria animations and SFX fix in progress
  • Eris dialogue rig in progress
1.jpg
Again, I'm not a dev, just reposting patreon ;)

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
What I found Decompiling

Anybody who is better at decompiling unity games (meaning literally anybody, I suck), PLEASE see what you can do with this game. Some unused sex scenes have animations already in the files. This is what I found as a total n00b:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before you ask, no I couldn't find anything for the other characters. Besides maybe some dialogue, everybody else is basically "what you see is what you get". If anybody else peeks into the game files, let me know if you see anything else interesting! I think this game has a bright future and I'm here for it.
Finally got around to finishing this, I've cleaned all the dialogue that's currently in the game into this doc:

Enjoy!

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
Finally got around to finishing this, I've cleaned all the dialogue that's currently in the game into this doc:

SoulgasmDialogueDatabase - Cleaned.txt

Enjoy!
The dedication!

I've been rummaging around in the files myself, and there's some unfinished images of Moruga giving a BJ and a still scene of Nova without animation yet. There's no nude versions of any models and nothing worth sharing beyond what's already available.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I find it weird that a game where you learn about sex magic doesn't have a harem option as you are forced to choose between Nova and Moruga. I hope this demo is to show what will happen and that they add the option to help both later.

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
The game is crashing after the unity splashscreen. This never happened on any game for me.

How were you guys able to start this game? Does it require adminrights or internetaccess? I didn´t give any of this to the game and i dont trust it do so.
You guys have open firewalls?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The art of this game is in another level,so beautiful!
Great start,the only complaint i have is the performance issues,i hope they do something about it.
Cant wait to see more(y)

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
The art is gorgeous, the animation great especially for lewd scenes.
The dialogues were nice, i feel like there's a whole universe behind it so i'm more it for the plot and secrets than lewd scenes, like in Eternum.

Some time loadings we're quite there, that's the only downside yet and that's a great thing for an early development game. Also I felt like the content ends sooner and i couldn't do all the things i could have done on the map before it reaches day 7 (I went with the library girl path instead of mechanic girl, maybe that explains it).

But can we take a moment to appreciate the absolutely gorgeous music this game offers? It's so important, as well as the animation work, graphics and sound effects / voices. The music is just so good so congrats to the composer/musicians working on that, I hope they do more for the game in the future.

As a wise man once said we will watch your career with great interest

Reactions: Olioliooo

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
The dedication!

I've been rummaging around in the files myself, and there's some unfinished images of Moruga giving a BJ and a still scene of Nova without animation yet. There's no nude versions of any models and nothing worth sharing beyond what's already available.
Actually I believe the Nova scene is 99% done and in the game files. I put the project into unity and there were multiple animation controllers for it, including separate textures for the background and the players. Not to mention, it's already FULLY VOICE ACTED, with the lines in the project files.

Also, there is a sex scene/minigame hybrid for Nova that is basically done. You eat her out while she fixes a machine, and she has to hold a crystal that makes her horny? Very weird that they have so much in the game ready to go, but didn't put it in yet.

All of this can be found in my original post if interested: https://f95zone.to/threads/soulgasm-alpha-v0-0-11-thatwashot-cptpopcorn.200723/post-13270741

Reactions: Olioliooo
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes