4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
aight, that library puzzle, no fucking idea as to how complete that, got the coin, got the animal and plant book, and 1 of the blue prints... stuck the coin into the coin slot of the pillar, nothing happens, stuck the Fauna and Flora books in their place, missing the magic book, and now im completely stuck with no idea what to do.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Probably should've posted it yesterday, mb :sleep:

Alpha version TLDR
  • First version of Soulgasm PatreonAlpha v0.0.11 is now available for testing!
  • It's a work in progress, with A LOT of placeholder art and some visual bugs that we are already fixing!
  • We are gathering feedback on game flow and writing - wanna help us? Press F12 within the game and let us know!
  • It should run on any Windows PC, other builds will come later!
  • Next update comes next month or so!
What not to report (because we are already working on it):
*issues with the camera movement, zoom and backgrounds (currently in progress)

*character dialogue animations (there will be more!)

*weird colors display, placeholder art everywhere (we deprioritized it for a while but we will get there, promise!)

*sound and clunky moves in the Tutoria scene (yes, we know)

Who can play the game?
It should work for pretty much any Windows PC user. We will be working on Mac/other builds after we have completed bits when all the assets are replaced with their final versions and its relatively bug free. If you encounter any performance issues, please report so that we can make it work better!

What comes next?
We are preparing a roadmap so that you know what is coming in the future and we can share the excitement! We are working hard to get it ready for you in the following days

When is the next game update?
We will be aiming for April! But that will also depend on the feedback we get from you - anyhow things are already in movement for the next batch

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
With the first update, I did put TLDR into Dev Notes for now
Will you provide future tags down the line? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content for example? This would improve this already very nice looking game hugely in my regard.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Will you provide future tags down the line? Do you plan on adding pregnancy and breeding content for example? This would improve this already very nice looking game hugely in my regard.
It should be obvious, no? (I'm not the dev, if that's what you thought)
Idk what devs are gonna do with the game, but more different content added = more tags...

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
aight, that library puzzle, no fucking idea as to how complete that, got the coin, got the animal and plant book, and 1 of the blue prints... stuck the coin into the coin slot of the pillar, nothing happens, stuck the Fauna and Flora books in their place, missing the magic book, and now im completely stuck with no idea what to do.
Grab a chair leg, stick in the pillar and you get a lever, no idea how you got the coin or the animal book though.

Edit: okay, i'm a fool, it's already been posted earlier:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigboy420

Lucy23

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, this game is hot. but it seems still have a long way to developing. i only find 1 sex scenes and cant make her orgasm yet lol..so i just click skip..

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
What I found Decompiling

Anybody who is better at decompiling unity games (meaning literally anybody, I suck), PLEASE see what you can do with this game. Some unused sex scenes have animations already in the files. This is what I found as a total n00b:

Before you ask, no I couldn't find anything for the other characters. Besides maybe some dialogue, everybody else is basically "what you see is what you get". If anybody else peeks into the game files, let me know if you see anything else interesting! I think this game has a bright future and I'm here for it.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
PIKE PERCY
They most likely were testing stuff, but they can't really put hem in the game bcs of...

So yeah, would've been dmca'd by CR, Cpt was using them for his Patreon, but for Steam game it might be too much

Olioliooo

Aug 12, 2018
There was a demo of the sex system with Pike from Critical Role, based off a video called Percy's Secret. They probably have scraps from the demo in their build and that's why you can see it.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
What I found Decompiling

Anybody who is better at decompiling unity games (meaning literally anybody, I suck), PLEASE see what you can do with this game. Some unused sex scenes have animations already in the files. This is what I found as a total n00b:

Before you ask, no I couldn't find anything for the other characters. Besides maybe some dialogue, everybody else is basically "what you see is what you get". If anybody else peeks into the game files, let me know if you see anything else interesting! I think this game has a bright future and I'm here for it.
I could waste my time trying to run Nova scene in game if it's fully ready but not implemented in gameplay yet, but does it even worth it, since you will get it in update eventually?

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
There was a demo of the sex system with Pike from Critical Role, based off a video called Percy's Secret. They probably have scraps from the demo in their build and that's why you can see it.
Ahhh I see, that makes sense. I've never watched critical role before so I wouldn't know. Is there any way I can get access to this Pike demo?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Hmmm, must be this one

Screenshot (491).png
It's basically the first minigame from the main game
I might add it to OP, not sure

Reactions: Liquid_Joe

PaulTurismo

Jun 16, 2020
I could waste my time trying to run Nova scene in game if it's fully ready but not implemented in gameplay yet, but does it even worth it, since you will get it in update eventually?
If you get it working, please let me know how you did it. I'm trying to get better with decompiling unity games, so any advise/assistance would be much appreciated.

As for the scene itself, I spent a good couple hours trying to get it to work. The textures, limbs, animations, etc all exist. However, I could not for the life of me get it to actually render on screen.

Oxidel

Oct 3, 2022
bro, this game is beautiful in every way, it has beautiful art and a story, I recommend it to everyone to try it

Reactions: Olioliooo
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes