Unity Souls of the Goddess [v0.3.4] [Matpneumatos]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dracilla

Jul 19, 2020
Well, overall for a initial release its better than expected. The models are kinda weird especially the main character, the combat sometimes freezes up for no particular reason (notably the long sword equiped lizards special attacks cause a sudden hiccup especially the blade charge), the platforming is....well annoying but that is par for the platform course. My own personal pet peeve was as she gets pregnant (eventually) her stomach grows forward but thats pretty much it - if you view her from behind she looks not pregnant at all, basically she got pregnant with a tire.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
I love how fluent the fucking is happening. I always had a thing for mid-combat-sex in games and not many bring this up in a good way. But this one does it in a good way. But can get boring if the same animations and enemies are showing up over and over again. Luckily, this game has some form of bossfucks, and fights.

Reactions: zz7989
Mar 21, 2020
The game is great for the pregnancy content but the combat needs a tune up alone with the lock on its to junky and just for the record the golem fucker was super annoying like no joke i had to grind on lizard meat to get pass the desert bit also add more clothes and at least let us take her make up as well and maybe even let us change her skin color perhaps and i have to agree it would be nice to get knocked not by just the bosses but the enemies as well like maybe if we get knocked up by a random enemy we give birth to a little friend partner like in thornsin i think that would be most interesting in my opinion otherwise great game ill keep my eyes on this one.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
If you liked their other game, "Road of a Goddess", then you'll probably like this one.
Easy enough game to beat in an evening doing everything the intended way. The only problem I had at first was the Quetz boss fight, thinking I had to pheromone him while jumping, but my controls would lock up if I did that in a way they normally wouldn't happen at any other point.

Bit of a small exploit you can do, though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Dev: Personally I find the game promising but I'm not a fan of having to let every creature in the universe fuck you to progress. I tried to fight the lizards normally and you lose when doing so. I think you'll reach more people if you added an option to make it a non-consensual game (some people also get turned off by that, so make it optional).

Jun 1, 2019
Buggy shit: I endured the disgusting gameplay (parkour and shitty fighting system) until the moment when my souls disappeared in my save and it became impossible to continue the walkthrouth. Don't waste your time, just download save.

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
I have a problem with soul disappearance. Any way to fix it? Or maybe someone have savefile with no such bug?

ISven

May 19, 2017
I have a problem with soul disappearance. Any way to fix it? Or maybe someone have savefile with no such bug?
Same problem here. Fed up of this bug. I waiting for a patch because i don't want dl a savegame.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes