Unity Souls of the Goddess [v0.3.4] [Matpneumatos]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Title6.jpg
Overview:
Souls of the Goddess is a 3D hentai action/adventure game with combat and sex scenes.
You play as Crania the Goddess of Death in her quest to bring the souls to the afterlife. Help her chase the Gods to get impregnated with the souls of their creation, give birth to the souls and defend them from demons, angels and other beasts.

Fight and fuck with Demons, Angels and other creatures, use the Goddess's long legs to crush your enemies and perform combos. Explore 3D environments and customize the goddess' appearance and look by changing clothes, hairstyles and more. Unlock enemies by fucking them and use them as actors in gallery mode.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: matpneumatos - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Other Game:
The UPN
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
- - -

Cap_17_4_2023_Time_23_46_51.png Cap_17_4_2023_Time_23_58_16.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_0_33_8.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_0_55_7.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_0_59_51.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_1_2_12.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_2_8_29.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_2_13_55.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_2_30_48.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_2_45_7.png Cap_18_4_2023_Time_2_49_57.png Clothes.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2021
Ngl, this looks like a must try 3D action H-RPG to me, very interesting.. the goddess is hot too. 100x times better than the other loli crap H-RPGM that came out with the same ol' monotonous turn based system. It even runs smoothly on low spec devices as well. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with this one

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SoulsOfTheGoddess-0.3.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
4 times

4 times I have gotten through the platforming sections and the first boss and it crashed

Game barely registers my commands, too. I know i right-click at the right time to break the sword on dash but nope ignores it and I get hit. Not only that but the camera controls are just horrible, if your going to let me control the camera dont put a hard-lock on how far it goes, more so when needing to make precise jumps (MOVING PILLARS!)

one last thing, the saves......honestly there needs to be a save after the Creator part and after every brief black screen for a new area. I got all of the way to the birth scene and it crashed on me only to find out im BACK to the first boss.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Fix this. I want to like this game, I really do but from the crashing, and near unstable framerate it almost makes it impossible to play without tearing out my hair in frustration

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Pretty decent so far. The game has potential to be pretty good but there are some areas that could use polish. First of all, before you get the pheromones, the barrel segment is brutally pixel perfect. I've only gotten by the first tentacles legit once. The work around for this was to just tell the lads to wait and rush to the pheromone ability trigger and then retracing back to pick them up. Second, once you've passed the lizard area and enter the desert, those monsters dont drop meat, so the player has to intuit that stocking up on lizard meat by killing rather than fucking is a good idea. Another thing, and I admit this is partially my fault, after the big golem fight you teleport the player right to the exit. I got a bit disoriented and platformed all the way back to the arena before realizing I didn't need to. Since there is no extra barrel on the other side of the big wall (near the skeleboys) you end up stuck with no way back up. That's pretty much what I've played up to since I got stuck, but yeah seems cool so far.

Reactions: zz7989
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes