Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Would LOVE to see someone share the recently released 5.50 scenes or the standalone, shoutout to one of my favorite creators around! Can anyone reccomend similar games tho? in terms of interactivity,and 2d style maybe?

rubywindicator

Dec 31, 2017
To progress with Jun Nagase you just need to keep meeting her at the entrance (outside) of the apartment in the evenings, and the other scenes seem to eventually unlock.

Same with the althetic girl at the apartment complex.

Remember to save after you get the first scene with the 3rd maid girl, than go and do the three maid scenes, than reload, and keep eating ramen with her until you get her Like2 scene. Than go do the two new maid scenes.

I know what the 'broken condom' is. Does anyone know what the option above it is/does? Or how to use it? It seems like it is just a "reuse current condom" option?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
To progress with Jun Nagase you just need to keep meeting her at the entrance (outside) of the apartment in the evenings, and the other scenes seem to eventually unlock.

Same with the althetic girl at the apartment complex.

Remember to save after you get the first scene with the 3rd maid girl, than go and do the three maid scenes, than reload, and keep eating ramen with her until you get her Like2 scene. Than go do the two new maid scenes.

I know what the 'broken condom' is. Does anyone know what the option above it is/does? Or how to use it? It seems like it is just a "reuse current condom" option?
That's a "bad boy" or sneakyboi thing if i remember correctly, basically on some girls' h-scene emotions, especially the first time having sex, she won't let you go without a condom, you can put it in with a condom, select that icon, then click+hold the condom, and move it up and down with your mouse, slipping it off sneaky af, one of the most unique features i've seen

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i see on Patreon they do new mini series or something like this whay any one post them ??

Sobchuck

May 5, 2017
hi guys i have a problem with Kagura, i skipped the dialogue with her and now i have no idea what to do. I've done the School Clubs mission and cant find her anywhere after the dialogue. HUD shows me I can find her in front YU-SABAI apartment and only Jun Nagase is there. What now?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
It seems that if you try to "remove the condom" or do the "broken condom" action the H scene is bugged out and you can't seem to do anything.
You are forced to exit out

noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
It's been asked and I would like to second it, does anyone have a savegame where the girls are unlocked? Thanks in advance.

rubywindicator

Dec 31, 2017
Where are the saves located? I can give you mine. Not complete, but all are unlocked in some manner, and the game is basically done. Except for the few scenes that I don't know how to unlock.

All the ones that matter are done.