noob_101

Oct 10, 2018
Where are the saves located? I can give you mine. Not complete, but all are unlocked in some manner, and the game is basically done. Except for the few scenes that I don't know how to unlock.

All the ones that matter are done.
C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<RANDOM_NAME>\localhost

Good luck. Hope it helps. This is where the blog suggests the save data is stored. Good thing I made notes when I was researching the game...

Edit: Location is valid. Just checked it. Just follow the path and you'll find what you're looking for. If you have multiple NiiCri games installed, you're likely to find save data of those games too. Sourceman saves should start with "SM" and should look like "SMsav_000" etc. Just copy them all, archive them and upload them. This way, the down-loader can just replace all.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I know this is a necropost, but has there been a conversation about the story...and what the hell is up with MC's Sperm that's so important?

gaocho2020

Feb 14, 2020
To progress with Jun Nagase you just need to keep meeting her at the entrance (outside) of the apartment in the evenings, and the other scenes seem to eventually unlock.

Same with the althetic girl at the apartment complex.

Remember to save after you get the first scene with the 3rd maid girl, than go and do the three maid scenes, than reload, and keep eating ramen with her until you get her Like2 scene. Than go do the two new maid scenes.

I know what the 'broken condom' is. Does anyone know what the option above it is/does? Or how to use it? It seems like it is just a "reuse current condom" option?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Kaoru ???

Jon1780

Jan 27, 2020
To progress with Jun Nagase you just need to keep meeting her at the entrance (outside) of the apartment in the evenings, and the other scenes seem to eventually unloqck.

Same with the althetic girl at the apartment complex.

Remember to save after you get the first scene with the 3rd maid girl, than go and do the three maid scenes, than reload, and keep eating ramen with her until you get her Like2 scene. Than go do the two new maid scenes.

I know what the 'broken condom' is. Does anyone know what the option above it is/does? Or how to use it? It seems like it is just a "reuse current condom" option?
I cant seem to find Jun Nagase at the apt. Is there a flag or somerthing?