Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
At least two other people have asked about Alyssa, and I have the same issue. What does 'consumed UP' mean - and how can I make it happen? MC''s Influence over her goes up daily but it's not possible to raise her Corruption stat. Thanks!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
At least two other people have asked about Alyssa, and I have the same issue. What does 'consumed UP' mean - and how can I make it happen? MC''s Influence over her goes up daily but it's not possible to raise her Corruption stat. Thanks!
Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for but......You can buy a product at the night club called UP and Mini-UP. You will need to buy the UP and then give it to her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 10.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 257 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I ran into an error trying to go to the gym on my game day 46 at around 17:30. If I ignore the error it takes me to the gym's changing room. If I try to go back to the main gym it errors out again. I've attached the traceback file if that helps anyone figure out what's going on.

meridia.skyrim

May 12, 2021
I started a new game on 10.1, I'm trying to learn the massage skill. The goals state that you need 21 influence with Jeanne, and then to use the special option for learning the skill. But I can't get her past 20 influence (level 2) without knowing the skill, according to her character sheet. I have the option under special, but it does not give me the skill, I've used it 3 or 4 times now. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Reactions: TheGuruMage

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I started a new game on 10.1, I'm trying to learn the massage skill. The goals state that you need 21 influence with Jeanne, and then to use the special option for learning the skill. But I can't get her past 20 influence (level 2) without knowing the skill, according to her character sheet. I have the option under special, but it does not give me the skill, I've used it 3 or 4 times now. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
I'm having the same problem with the same game version.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
This game will have animations at least with the women of the family at some point or in future updates.

Reactions: dondonre

dondonre

Nov 17, 2020
Man, I wish the dev would lighten Alyssa's eyebrows to match her hair cause they're like all I can focus on when she's on screen lol

fpoaccount

Oct 23, 2022
Is it possible to get to Control 50? Or is not planned for this release? I finished all the goals and I'm still at 38

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes