Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Wish dev would just flesh out existing characters instead of adding new ones. I love corruption with visual changes for the characters being corrupted but when they just get part way through the development of a characters story then starts throwing loads of new characters. So far only dev that meets that progression is the one behind Shattered Minds.
the usual virus with those 2-bit developer and their legion of side chars , 4 to 6 max max should suffice and will made any decent developer able to develop on the right and deep way the character

there is worse cause he dont even do enough renders for the main 3 to 4 girls and he begins to going side ways...

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
im a forgetter how to get to console
don't bother. instead use URM (in my signature)

if you must use the console, then use unren (in my signature) to enable console. then use [shift] + [o] to open it and [esc] to close it

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

if you must use the console, then use unren (in my signature) to enable console. then use [shift] + [o] to open it and [esc] to close it
URM doesn't work after the first ingame day. It crashes the game. Dev seem to have changed some basic renpy variables.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
URM doesn't work after the first ingame day. It crashes the game. Dev seem to have changed some basic renpy variables.
if you still have problems and want to turn on the console you can manualy do so by going to :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this way works prty much for all renpy games where the devs turn off the console, so you can copy the content from the spoiler into a text doc on your PC so you can have the path and what needs to be changed always close at hand

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
if you still have problems and want to turn on the console you can manualy do so by going to :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this way works prty much for all renpy games where the devs turn off the console, so you can copy the content from the spoiler into a text doc on your PC so you can have the path and what needs to be changed always close at hand
Why would you manually enable the console when unren can enable the console for you?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why would you manually enable the console when unren can enable the console for you?
some games don't like Uren and it out right breaks them. It's very few but still enough that the OG method is helpful to know. Only downside is the OG method to find cheats doesn't work though Variable Veiwer with Unren can also not be helpful at times.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
some games don't like Uren and it out right breaks them. It's very few but still enough that the OG method is helpful to know. Only downside is the OG method to find cheats doesn't work though Variable Veiwer with Unren can also not be helpful at times.
well... fair enough.
but is this one of those games?
let me check...
hmm, I just tested and unren worked perfectly to unlock the console in latest version of this game.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017

URM is breaking the game for some (me included) I was able to use it one time before it gives errors and I'm forced to rollback.

wladek

Aug 19, 2021
F** :( game its nice, rly rly nice, the biggest pain in ass is 0 of animations :( i know its make more work on it, but get bigger "feeling" of sex scenes.
GJ and GL

2.90 star(s) 51 Votes