ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Died to the slime on purpose. Didn't unlock the slime defeat cg, lol. So how do you unlock them?

Reactions: Demonstorm

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Died to the slime on purpose. Didn't unlock the slime defeat cg, lol. So how do you unlock them?
wait until they have a heart above them and just touch them

Another amazing artwork to be wasted upon tentacles. I mean don't get me wrong, i'm ok with tentacles in games like 1 or 2 tentacle scenes, but this is too much. It could have been much much more than this. It could have been a mix of humans, aliens, tentacles, monsters. In space h-genre, one could say We were on the verge of greatness, we were this close.
hell no, make tentacle games entirely about tentacles and leave the humanoids at the door.
slimes are honorary tentacles, so they get to join.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
I'd assume its name is a reference to the hentai called space pirate sara.

Blaze420

Apr 22, 2018
Why is the suit flesh-coloured? It looks like someone started skinning her and got bored after a while

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
hell no, make tentacle games entirely about tentacles and leave the humanoids at the door.
slimes are honorary tentacles, so they get to join.
what about futanari fairies?

seriously thou', it really depends on the amount of content which this work lacks (the seemingly often standard 12 Base CG are already too few for me and 9 are 25% less!). When you offer so little, don't just satisfy each kink once or twice. However if you have an Epic that has so much but of the same, then it is a shame. Of course wasting resources on too different especially extreme fetishes is too a shame. Coordinating the content sure is delicate work.

I'd wager that it is rather rare for one to be into a obese blue skinned heavily bleeding shemale (with glasses and ABS, for some reason also tan lines) farting on ye while having 4 nipples penetrated by your arch-nemesis, a horse with 8 cocks. At that point anything absurd/depraved would get such a pervert off, except when the ahegao is just too stupid. Or it's furry. (If we can agree on one thing, than that we disagree on everything. Imho the only kink worth shaming is wanting to be cheated on, many other just ain't mine~)

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Personally i think this isn't MTL. Because not even MTL would translate mouth as mouse...well, unless it's a typo even in JP version. The other dialog in the screenshot seems fine so i think the translator just got too confident in his/her English and decide to not even check the dictionary.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes