3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
cool.gif

Overview:
When Bree, the intergalactic fugitive, makes a crash landing in the young hero's backyard, their fates become entwined.
His life, once a plain suburban existence, suddenly flips into an extraordinary adventure.
With an alien energy bond between them, they're navigating this wild new reality with plenty of improvising.
It's an unplanned partnership, with our hero learning that 'alien' just means 'new friend' from a very, very far away neighborhood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-09
Release Date: 2023-11-09
Developer: Jooh Jooh - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: No Love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

v5j89n.jpg rnzT5V.jpg +i11vi.jpg zSTQwo.jpg Screenshot (120).png Screenshot (121).png Screenshot (122).png

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
No Love was going in circles so now you make it worse by working on a separate game? Smh...
Thanks for this comment, i was feeling positive about this one based on the synopsis but it sounds like this dev isn't worth mentally investing in after reading reviews of their other game so i'll skip this one. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Jooh Jooh

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
No Love was going in circles so now you make it worse by working on a separate game? Smh...
I've learned a lot from that game, I've tested numerous codes and mechanics, everything necessary to create a better one. The difference in quality is quite noticeable, even if someone like you may not see it, which is okay. it still worth to mention. Without all that learning, I wouldn't have been able to make a good game. It's all about leveling up and improving, which I did, and I'm proud of it.

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Was hesitant to give this game a shot, because of what happened with No Love. So far it's pretty good and has a lot of potential if the dev stays consistent with what they've got here.

A list of future tags would be nice though. Like if the game will have optional NTR like the other game (hopefully so)

Reactions: battali0n

Jooh Jooh

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2019
Was hesitant to give this game a shot, because of what happened with No Love. So far it's pretty good and has a lot of potential if the dev stays consistent with what they've got here.

A list of future tags would be nice though. Like if the game will have optional NTR like the other game (hopefully so)
I'm dedicating all my time to crafting a fun story and dialogues, which I was previously neglecting because there was a lot of programming to learn, so I didn't have time for writing. Now that I'm good at it, I will spend all my time on writing, so I can't talk about tags because that's not my goal here. The tags are pretty much done. My only focus right now is making my universe. Don't expect more than that.

And yeah, pretty much a lot of people will ignore the game because of my first game, thinking it's going to be the same thing. But now I have a lot more tools to work with. For the new people here, I suggest you form your own opinion about the game instead of listening to the butthurt crowd, trust me, there's plenty of them, lmao.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Reactions: Jooh Jooh
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote