4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
once you search their wreckage can find those ai cores, amongst other things
I was playing this new version again from the start, does the game ever tell you it's possible to search the wrecks?
I have been killing so many bounties and leaving all the salvage because I didn't know until right now...
Did I skip a tutorial that explained that somewhere?

• Wow
Reactions: SamHaim

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was playing this new version again from the start, does the game ever tell you it's possible to search the wrecks?
I have been killing so many bounties and leaving all the salvage because I didn't know until right now...
Yeah... BB-2 tells you right at the start when he explains the different Sub-Components especially talking about A.I.-Cores

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)
follow the descriptions below or you - according to the DEV -might break your saves/gamestates

#######################################################

mc stats/money** // attributes // exp/favorpoints/lvl // subsystem upgrades*

*it is IMPORTANT that you not upgrade the subsystems before the are unlocked through quests

set 0 to 1 to get the best fitting parts (tunneling modules are 9 )
!!! dont change the subsystem [4] parts until they unlocked in the game !!!

** dont change the amount of money before you got the map for T'Ris through quest/mining

mc.png attr.png exp.png sub.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

altered GUI

gui2.png gui.png

extract attached gui change.zip into the mainfolder (where the .exe is)
overwrite if asked (make backup if needed)

affected files : sreens.rpy (textbox background line 139 )
new file : gui screen new.rpy

the size of the sideimage (character) :
gui screen new.rpy
line 220
add SideImage() xalign 0.0 yalign 1.0 zoom 0.5 - 1.0 is default

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is there a console code to add AI Cores? I cannot get them to drop from fights.
Just rotate your mouse wheel to get what you want, the same way you do on bot cases, although that still isn't a guarantee, but they drop from level 2 and 3 combat missions or space encounter combat scenarios.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Just rotate your mouse wheel to get what you want, the same way you do on bot cases, although that still isn't a guarantee, but they drop from level 2 and 3 combat missions or space encounter combat scenarios.
I tried that but still no cores and no place sells them.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
yv0751 What items can you put in the extra slots when making the bots, I know you can put the ore you get from the outer limit asteroid field in there, but is there anything else?

peter1212

Oct 12, 2017
This issue is not known from V0.6, which is stable since 4 weeks now. Not reproducable.
Will look into it anyway fro V0.7 again.

Side note: If you run the game with URM (did you have it active when you found the error?) I can almost guarantee your game state will be corrupted down the road. I have a bunch of cheats in the walkthrough, those are usually safer.
Oh, I did run the game with URM. I usually just put that on and another one that enables the console/variables screen on most games just to see the variables and how much efect my choices have, I didnt know it could cause issues, never had any problems with it before. I will try again without.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
This game must hold a record for having incompatible saves for each and every version released... ugh...

It redeems itself for being an excellent game.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This game must hold a record for having incompatible saves for each and every version released... ugh...

It redeems itself for being an excellent game.
To be fair, in a span that it would take the average dev on this site to get one release out, this dude gets like 5. One could just wait and the problem disappears, but we all know no one has self-control for that level of delayed gratification.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Really wished I already knew this. Thanks you!

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Use "talent booster" or "perversion Amp" add-ons to your bot. Those boosts the bot's skills and consequently increase the bot's value.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes