4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Incarnax

May 3, 2018
Cool game, y.v. I've been playing for a while and--because I like to tinker with my games, and have ported my customizations through a few versions of your game here--have a question. Why did you implement the v1.3 "premium" shell stuff that way?

While I doubt there is any performance penalty, it's (to my mind) needless complication when a) the static attributes can be pushed into the base parts inside GAME.sbPartsData, b) addons already had talent boosting implementation, and c) SexbotPart (and other classes) already has generic attr and tags variables for expansion purposes so new specific fields might not be necessary.

In my customizations of previous versions of your game, I had implemented some of this stuff already, and found at least one bug so far in V 130_15d.1 ("agressive" with 1 g in a few strings) while porting my code to this new game version.

Anyway, here is some snippets of my customizations of your code. Ignore or use as you wish. I will provide more if you want--no need for attribution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Will Ylyee be using the pole in the Crew's Mess for advance Voronian exercise techniques? Maybe even a competition between her and Verity? It would be a shame if after all the trouble of installing the pole that only Verity gets to use it.

( Will the MC be rescueing Verity anymore, . . . ???)
Patreon/SubStar VIP poll fixed the next two characters for the dancing pole. TRis and Nimhe :)

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Cool game, y.v. I've been playing for a while and--because I like to tinker with my games, and have ported my customizations through a few versions of your game here--have a question. Why did you implement the v1.3 "premium" shell stuff that way?

While I doubt there is any performance penalty, it's (to my mind) needless complication when a) the static attributes can be pushed into the base parts inside GAME.sbPartsData, b) addons already had talent boosting implementation, and c) SexbotPart (and other classes) already has generic attr and tags variables for expansion purposes so new specific fields might not be necessary.

In my customizations of previous versions of your game, I had implemented some of this stuff already, and found at least one bug so far in V 130_15d.1 ("agressive" with 1 g in a few strings) while porting my code to this new game version.

Anyway, here is some snippets of my customizations of your code. Ignore or use as you wish. I will provide more if you want--no need for attribution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you like the game so far.

As you looked into the code you may have noticed sbPartsData is used as read only dictionary for bot part data templates only.
Every ingame bot part is instantiated from that template with random properties to get more variety per clone()

As to the premium shells I wanted a system that gives more freedom to stat etc. changes (like unique items in diablo). Thats why I modified all stat, trait etc variables to be accessed only via query wrappers and can intercept there if I want a specific effect for a premium shell.

I specifically wanted that without modifying the bot (cortex) instance the shell is mounted to as it is annoying to add and then remove data to that part when mounting / dismounting a shell. That data "hard writing" would also be really inconvenient for legacy bots coming in via MV pod, as I would have to run scrubbers for all imported bots.

So thats the idea behind that more flexible premium shell concept. :)

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I think the biggest thing this came is currently missing is variation on sex scenes like every sex scene is doggystyle why not let us pick different positions.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
The premium shells aren't a bad idea, you can get a lot of them in late game especially the "G" type since it has nearly the best traits (but again it comes with 2 or 3 random talents and stats).
The "P" shell except for the botskin isn't really a good deal (beside you can use it to make 450+ IQ bot with 0% escape prob but the price doesn't pass 50M Cr).

Overall, I think the stats are still a bit too random especially on the cortex, it's hard to get high IQ with decent talents, and you lose it if you upgrade the cortex. So, I think it would be nice if we could keep the IQ for example (but well, we can still do without).

I also regret the fact that we can't put the Infiltrator in the sex arcade anymore (it was fun).

As for v1.30, a full 'G' elite bot can hit 140/152M while a full elite bot (perverted, nympho, pet, hive queen) without any shell can hit around 150/165M (and I mean a legit bot, I wasn't able to do better atm).

PS: Too bad v1.40 will end the story line, I really would want to see more, it's so fun.

Reactions: pablo1360
Jan 2, 2019
I need help, does anyone know how to raise Nimb's slt to 13? I already did the facial scene with each outfit but it's still at 12. Does anyone know what to do?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I need help, does anyone know how to raise Nimb's slt to 13? I already did the facial scene with each outfit but it's still at 12. Does anyone know what to do?
Only guess is you might not have done it with all 4 outfits, other than that. I would suggest double checking the walkthrough in the OP.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
The premium shells aren't a bad idea, you can get a lot of them in late game especially the "G" type since it has nearly the best traits (but again it comes with 2 or 3 random talents and stats).
The "P" shell except for the botskin isn't really a good deal (beside you can use it to make 450+ IQ bot with 0% escape prob but the price doesn't pass 50M Cr).

Overall, I think the stats are still a bit too random especially on the cortex, it's hard to get high IQ with decent talents, and you lose it if you upgrade the cortex. So, I think it would be nice if we could keep the IQ for example (but well, we can still do without).

I also regret the fact that we can't put the Infiltrator in the sex arcade anymore (it was fun).

As for v1.30, a full 'G' elite bot can hit 140/152M while a full elite bot (perverted, nympho, pet, hive queen) without any shell can hit around 150/165M (and I mean a legit bot, I wasn't able to do better atm).

PS: Too bad v1.40 will end the story line, I really would want to see more, it's so fun.
Could you pls post some pics of these 150M bots.

kreuzler

Oct 14, 2023
I'm stuck on the Nimhe section
It's called Nimhe Public Training
I have no idea what else I have to do
She is now S.l.u 15 and has tried out all 4 uniforms

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
does anyone have a full save for the previous update? i cleaned out my Ren'Py files in %appdata% and accidentally deleted it :p

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
been struggling to find a good farm for elite bot parts, is there a specific area or a console command?
In v1.30 Elite Bot parts can be farmed from:
  • Auctioneer: Random space encounter in Quthor 100-75% zone. Sells one piece at a steep price
  • Quthor Loot Bots: Bots in the Quthor Asteroid belt encounter can have random elite parts

Reactions: Ishcan24
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes