4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's almost a shame you can't "interact" with the Infiltrator bot more. I mean, you used her for two missions, but otherwise the shell has to just sit there in your inventory because she's too "dangerous." Would have been interesting if she became a full-fledged character that you could-ahem-win the loyalty of. Though I suppose V already has the robot-girl slot.
She might play a role in an expansion after 1.40 ("Planet of The Rebel Sexbots...") or the like... :)

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
The upgrade parts job from Nimhe is for the parts only (arms,head,etc) and not addons too right? like having 3 gen 2 perversion chips and turning them into one gen 3 pervrsion.
If not is there any console command to add specific bot components and not just bot parts "bags".

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The upgrade parts job from Nimhe is for the parts only (arms,head,etc) and not addons too right? like having 3 gen 2 perversion chips and turning them into one gen 3 pervrsion.
If not is there any console command to add specific bot components and not just bot parts "bags".
Gen Upgrades are not possible at the moment, only "grades" (basic->advanced->Military->...).
Those grade upgrades are also done for addons.

There is no simple console command like for items, as all bot parts are instantiated from a template and basically separate items. It would be a more convoluted command with potential to corrupt your game state if used wrongly...

The safest way is to make the crates and uncrate them (reroll if necessary)

Reactions: Tuga85

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Gen Upgrades are not possible at the moment, only "grades" (basic->advanced->Military->...).
Those grade upgrades are also done for addons.

There is no simple console command like for items, as all bot parts are instantiated from a template and basically separate items. It would be a more convoluted command with potential to corrupt your game state if used wrongly...

The safest way is to make the crates and uncrate them (reroll if necessary)
thanks

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
She might play a role in an expansion after 1.40 ("Planet of The Rebel Sexbots...") or the like... :)
I think the Infiltrator should have multiple quality control sessions available in the lab where she winds up training the MC, . . . Shibari, Pegging, CBT, Leash, Femdom, . . . etc and having special stats upgrade for the MC, . . . The training would also have the effect of reducing her immobilizer requirements, . . . Maybe you can promote her to be the chambermaid for the princess, . . . .

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think the Infiltrator should have multiple quality control sessions available in the lab where she winds up training the MC, . . . Shibari, Pegging, CBT, Leash, Femdom, . . . etc and having special stats upgrade for the MC, . . . The training would also have the effect of reducing her immobilizer requirements, . . . Maybe you can promote her to be the chambermaid for the princess, . . . .
Originally I had a game over part when the infiltrator escaped she'd visit you at night and that would be the end of your adventure ;)

But it wouldn't fit with the more humorous tone of the game.

Only character that takes charge with the mc (but not to the degree of femdom) will be Space-Milf Dr. Moira in V1.40 :)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Originally I had a game over part when the infiltrator escaped she'd visit you at night and that would be the end of your adventure ;)

But it wouldn't fit with the more humorous tone of the game.

Only character that takes charge with the mc (but not to the degree of femdom) will be Space-Milf Dr. Moira in V1.40 :)
Space Milf might be the starting point / name for the next game :sneaky:.

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
that was a nice idea, not Illiana-style defence, but a ship repair/favour actions-clicker with a skip option, where Infiltrator bot would come to you if you slack your duties

Dr. Moira taking care of Captain Jim is good but she also could be a stress relief for rest of the crew (there is also might be a drinking minigame, lol)

Poll: What type of Ylyee do you prefer?

ylyee_poll.jpg

1. Special Envoy Ylyee with ton of makeup to hide intensions and special Voron urges inhibitor
2. Natural, strict Ylyee
3. Nudist colonies ambassador Ylyee
4. pHony Ylyee
5. Ylyee the Dancer (where is she?)
6. Lost Van Gogh masterpiece Triangulum of Ylyees

ylyee_poll2.jpg

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
that was a nice idea, not Illiana-style defence, but a ship repair/favour actions-clicker with a skip option, where Infiltrator bot would come to you if you slack your duties

Dr. Moira taking care of Captain Jim is good but she also could be a stress relief for rest of the crew (there is also might be a drinking minigame, lol)

Poll: What type of Ylyee do you prefer?

View attachment 3710005

1. Special Envoy Ylyee with ton of makeup to hide intensions and special Voron urges inhibitor
2. Natural, strict Ylyee
3. Nudist colonies ambassador Ylyee
4. pHony Ylyee
5. Ylyee the Dancer (where is she?)
6. Lost Van Gogh masterpiece Triangulum of Ylyees

View attachment 3710044
I actually like the one without much makeup more as the white lashes are a bit more exotic....
But it sands to reason that Special Agent Ylyee is good at changing her appearance...

No. 5 Ylyee is the same as No. 3 if I remember correctly...

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I found a visual bug.

When you get Nimhe to wear Krell uniform as normal daily attire outside of Krell Space. If you go into her quarters and request a uniform inspection, the screen turns black and skips ahead after tossing you into the hallway.

I tested it in both Iltari and Krell Space. Works perfectly fine in Krell Space. But in any other system, the dialogue says:
"Were not in Krell Space", "So it's not an official inspection"
Then the screen turns black and your in the hallway.

v1.30.15d.1

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
...is there any console command to add specific bot components and not just bot parts "bags".
If I'm understanding what you're after correctly, the following worked in 1.30. These take a load of the fun out of the game, so use at your own discretion:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
If I'm understanding what you're after correctly, the following worked in 1.30. These take a load of the fun out of the game, so use at your own discretion:

Well I did give a safe way to do it using the proper methods and functions used by the game.
I wasn't trying to promote a way of cheating because this way is not even efficient for that purpose (better build directly the ultimate bot in 3 commands without any random stuff).

Anyway, I agree with you this remove all the fun from the game.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small Preview V1.40:

VIP voted for T'Ris and Nimhe using the exercise equipment more regularly...
So I did a bunch of renders the last two days. Here's the intro image for T'Ris.

Idea is there is an intro and an outro image and then a pool of other images.
With every performance the actor learns another move...
The middle part pulls a few from the pool of learned moves to gamify it a little bit...

tris_pole_01.jpg
...and of course BB-2 offers helpful suggestions...

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018

tks.
its not for the "main" save, that one is 100% grinding and cheats free, its more like "fun" saves i have while waiting for the next version release, im currently trying to build an "army"of Kshell bots with only gen3 parts and at least 4 slots with perversion gen3 chips.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Well I did give a safe way to do it using the proper methods and functions used by the game.
I wasn't trying to promote a way of cheating because this way is not even efficient for that purpose (better build directly the ultimate bot in 3 commands without any random stuff).

Anyway, I agree with you this remove all the fun from the game.
Wasnt trying to paint you as someone promoting cheating, sorry if I came off that way. Just wanted to credit you, as it was your guide that got me started building my best bots.

I played through the game legit when I first found it, and do new content as designed before I start messing with the bots. Once to that point however, I dont want to grind anymore. Maybe once the game is complete I'll do a full, legit, run again. And maybe not, its a game. It is a useful time saver for me to use the console commands for this aspect of the game, and it keeps me involved after each new build. I am curious about these 3 commands you mentioned however, this is something Id like to learn.

tks.
its not for the "main" save, that one is 100% grinding and cheats free, its more like "fun" saves i have while waiting for the next version release, im currently trying to build an "army"of Kshell bots with only gen3 parts and at least 4 slots with perversion gen3 chips.
Play the game however you enjoy, wasn't trying to sway you one way or another, just to be up front. Hope the info is useful either way. Have a good one.

Reactions: Tuga85

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
There really should be some kind of manual for the bot creation to remind you what the different stats actually mean, I know a lot of it was explained when you first unlock them but I can't remember what the girl said.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There really should be some kind of manual for the bot creation to remind you what the different stats actually mean, I know a lot of it was explained when you first unlock them but I can't remember what the girl said.
Bots under 140IQ can be put to work in arcade in Iltari Space. Anything over can be auctioned for sale after accessing pirate base.
Bots have 5 stats, anything at 90+ gains a buff. Also, having matching body parts adds bonus value, so if your Cortex is Gen2 Basic, then match the parts to all be the same. Also, depending on your tech level, you can personally train the bots to boost 1 bot ability. The Arcade can hold about 10 bots, so filter old bots out for better ones as needed.

That's most of it.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Bots under 140IQ can be put to work in arcade in Iltari Space. Anything over can be auctioned for sale after accessing pirate base.
Bots have 5 stats, anything at 90+ gains a buff. Also, having matching body parts adds bonus value, so if your Cortex is Gen2 Basic, then match the parts to all be the same. Also, depending on your tech level, you can personally train the bots to boost 1 bot ability. The Arcade can hold about 10 bots, so filter old bots out for better ones as needed.

That's most of it.
That's inexact you don't get any bonus if you have a skill > 90 (the fact that it print something in pink doesn't mean you get anything).

Skill by definition is a trained Talent.
Talents values are generated randomly by the Cortex and augmented by parts (parts being Head, Torso, Arms, Legs).
You do get a bonus based on the generation of the Cortex: Gen 1: 0, Gen 2: 20, Gen 3: 40
You do get a bonus on the Talent based on the type of the part (subpar": -1, "basic": 0, "advanced": 5, "military grade": 10, "elite": 20).
Skill values can be increased by addon and even by the 3 new Premium ShellType (they also can add Likes/Dislikes).

Likes/Dislikes affect Talents and some Traits can add a bonus positive or negative to them.
Traits affect Likes/Dislikes e.g with "perverted" you get at least 2 random Like and it add a bonus to the anal and special Talents.
You are right overall higher skill value will increase the price of the bot, as do matching parts.

Basically, when you create a new bot the Talents values are set and the Skill values are caluculated by the given formula: random number between zero and Talent value / 5 (which is a float value but converted to integer, well nvm).

The QR can be used to boost more than one skill.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceJourneyX-1.30.15e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes