4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just out of curiousity, does T'Ris ever do anything else on the public uniform walks in the starting space station after coming back from Krell/other systems? Put another way, once perversion and submission are higher than can be achieved in the initial system, are there more variations on the walks?

At least there are some more chat options to break up the monotony, although hard to tell if the options are gated (ie, there don't seem to be any more boring ones, just more "fun" ones that seem to occur with higher stats).
Well, Iltari is a decent place so Krell Uniforms in Public are prohibited ;)
As to the public pet training that feature might still be expanded post 1.40

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A couple of questions wrt 1.30:

1) I am investigating if the gate was sabotaged. I am at the jumpgate on the Quthor side. The hint says talk to Vee. The only chats coming from Vee are typical filler (introduced to autotrainer, swarm hasn't entered this space, etc.) I've tried approaching her all time periods she is accessible (0800 - 2200, skipping 1200 and 1500). What did I miss?

2) The mission 'Explore the Quthor system' remains in my log even though I recovered to fragment and have advanced past that. Is this expected?

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
A couple of questions wrt 1.30:

1) I am investigating if the gate was sabotaged. I am at the jumpgate on the Quthor side. The hint says talk to Vee. The only chats coming from Vee are typical filler (introduced to autotrainer, swarm hasn't entered this space, etc.) I've tried approaching her all time periods she is accessible (0800 - 2200, skipping 1200 and 1500). What did I miss?

2) The mission 'Explore the Quthor system' remains in my log even though I recovered to fragment and have advanced past that. Is this expected?
Nr. 2 is a bug, thats fixed in 1.40. Doesn't have any effects except for being not purged in 1.30.

Nr. 1 might be an obsolete hint. The Gate repair quest is triggered by accessing (clicking) the gate when you are near it.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Nr. 2 is a bug, thats fixed in 1.40. Doesn't have any effects except for being not purged in 1.30.

Nr. 1 might be an obsolete hint. The Gate repair quest is triggered by accessing (clicking) the gate when you are near it.
D'oh! Thank you. Actually approaching the jump gate did in fact advance the situation.

*edit*

On another note, since I have you here, the base's auto-buying doesn't seem to work with standard ship subunits (flux modulators and the like). None get purchased.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
D'oh! Thank you. Actually approaching the jump gate did in fact advance the situation.

*edit*

On another note, since I have you here, the base's auto-buying doesn't seem to work with standard ship subunits (flux modulators and the like). None get purchased.
Should not differentiate in behaviour. registered as bug. thanks for submitting it.
In general you can only auto buy stuff you actually possess in stock / have your hands on currently.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
When installing the Dark Mirage, any cloak modules from the previous shield remain installed. Do they do anything or are only the highly elusive Underverse modules effective?

The hellhammer removes the area effect modules.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Should not differentiate in behaviour. registered as bug. thanks for submitting it.
In general you can only auto buy stuff you actually possess in stock / have your hands on currently.
Just a note, I have 1 unit of each type on my ship and 1 unit of each in the warehouse. The buy threshold is set to 10 for them all. Other objects (torpedoes and pods) do get purchased.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
When installing the Dark Mirage, any cloak modules from the previous shield remain installed. Do they do anything or are only the highly elusive Underverse modules effective?

That seems to be an oversight as well. The conventional modules should be all uninstalled when the system is equipped.

The Firefox

Jul 2, 2017
yv0751 said:
Mainly I am thinking of an episode a la "Revolt of the Rebel Sexbots" where she will be the leader of the pack... :)

A big SUB training package will com with 1.50 "Adventures In Krell Space" (Moira, Nimhe, Seraphine...)
D'oh - Version 1.40 isn't out yet and I'm already waiting for 1.50...

....Thanks! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small Heads Up on 1.40

I am currently in the final stages of development, around 90% done.
Biggest part thats left is writing the ending. I think Beta on Patreon / SubStar can start in around 10 days ;)

Preview Image: Docking on the Waystation before returning home...

There will not be different endings, which in PT were a mistake to do imho.
It will be more an "outlook" / "where are they now" style of ending I think.

In an unrelated matter

// RANT_ON
In the meantime I have completely ditched Adobe (after 8 years of paying) and migrated to Affinity. Works nicely.
All my assets are usable. Computer is faster too.
Cost me two days too to get their spyware off my System.
F*ck you Adobe for scanning my files and planning to steal my stuff for your AI features instead of really improving your software...
// RANT_OFF

1719569980370.png

Last edited:

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Small Heads Up on 1.40

I am currently in the final stages of development, around 90% done.
Biggest part thats left is writing the ending. I think Beta on Patreon / SubStar can start in around 10 days ;)

Preview Image: Docking on the Waystation before returning home...

There will not be different endings, which in PT were a mistake to do imho.
It will be more an "outlook" / "where are they now" style of ending I think.

In an unrelated matter

// RANT_ON
In the meantime I have completely ditched Adobe (after 8 years of paying) and migrated to Affinity. Works nicely.
F*ck you Adobe for scanning my files and planning to steal my stuff for your AI features instead of really improving your software...
// RANT_OFF

View attachment 3778019
All those years pirating Photoshop were vindicated.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
// RANT_ON
// RANT_OFF
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are not the only one, rightfully, angry at them. This is what a friend of mine sent me for a laugh:

photo_2024-06-28_15-18-15.jpg

lol

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Analyzed issue. That is as designed. Compatible add ons are retained when subsystems are swapped.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just a note, I have 1 unit of each type on my ship and 1 unit of each in the warehouse. The buy threshold is set to 10 for them all. Other objects (torpedoes and pods) do get purchased.
Analyzed issue. Coding oversight when rolling available market stock for refill. Fixed in 1.40. Thanks for submitting it.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes