4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
I think its a hint that you CAN have T'Ris go outside in krell uniform in a less decent station ( like that pirate station).

Speaking of whihc - i do hope for more activity and the ability to explore more the pirate station in iltari system. maybe interact with that woman in the bar. Both for the upstairs thing she mentions and for quests and easter eggs and stuff.

Reactions: super_Dmitriy

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
I implemented it in a very basic way so far.

- there are (a) complementary traits (flexible/inflexible, nympho/frigid, etc..)
- there are (b) independent traits (playful, ...)

Some trait combos give merits, such as
- additional stats on max talents
- modifications of likes/dislikes

I didn't go much further, as the design is rudimentary at the moment.

If I change anything for the traits, I would probably start with behavioural events during training, e.g.
- "x gained 5 talent points in category ORA due to your rigorous training in that discipline..."
- "due to extended BON training, x has acquired the trait 'flexible'"
- "having been trained to > 100 in all 5 disciplines, x has gained the trait 'perverted')
and something of the kind

There might also be negatives. 'x cortex has burned out due to...', but I haven't thought about such mechanics in detail yet.

Further aspects could be
- sending your bot to competitions, earning medals (that add to the bots value)...
- getting bots sent to "straighten them out" and earning a big reward....

I do like how that sounds, i'm looking forward to your games :)

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
yv0751 I am assuming that there is a plan for the hand maid for the princess either a unique bot that we will need to build from maybe wining pony pageants with Nehime or maybe some sort of quest that pays out a pet that was/is a hand maid or will we keep using the mcto build up affection points? If this has been discussed somewhere else please ignore. Thanks

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 I am assuming that there is a plan for the hand maid for the princess either a unique bot that we will need to build from maybe wining pony pageants with Nehime or maybe some sort of quest that pays out a pet that was/is a hand maid or will we keep using the mcto build up affection points? If this has been discussed somewhere else please ignore. Thanks
Hi,
the maid angle I haven't implemented at the moment.
Most likely it will be a real person and not a bot (a stowaway maybe).

It won't be in 1.40 though as it is not strictly necessary to finish the game.
Maybe it comes in one of the expansions.

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
Just wondering does the mysterious cube have a purpose yet, I have three in my inventory with no idea how to use them?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Devlog - 7th July - V1.40 Final Render Done!

Banner Post  SJX.jpg

Hi,

today I set up the final scene for SJX 1.40 which was part of the ending!
I'll proceed to integration test tomorrow, linking in assets and replacing animation low rez placeholders with hi rez renders as I go. BETA should be available on 12th.

Only code to be fiddled with is the end credits (trying to get a smooth scroll done but maybe just do blending over the credits. Also received the commissioned end credits musical score which I really like. Everything coming together now.
I started SJX in November 2022 and now, around 1.5 years later the Game is nearing completion!

No worries, two expansions will come after 1.40 with a full wrap up around end of this year. After all we want to know what those shifty Krell are up to...

Thanks a lot for the support so far and I am looking forward to releasing 1.40 Early Access Versions in July.

y.v.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 3807130

Hi,

I'll proceed to integration test tomorrow, linking in assets and replacing animation low rez placeholders with hi rez renders as I go. BETA should be available on 12th.

Only code to be fiddled with is the end credits (trying to get a smooth scroll done but maybe just do blending over the credits. Also received the commissioned end credits musical score which I really like. Everything coming together now.
I started SJX in November 2022 and now, around 1.5 years later the Game is nearing completion!

No worries, two expansions will come after 1.40 with a full wrap up around end of this year. After all we want to know what those shifty Krell are up to...

Thanks a lot for the support so far and I am looking forward to releasing 1.40 Early Access Versions in July.

y.v.
love both your games :) cant wait to see what project you make after this one :^)

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
how to train Nimhe or get favor from her?
Try reading the Walk-through v1.30 linked at the bottom of the Original Post.

Not trying to be an obnoxious wise guy - but if you're unsure about Nimhe's training (or earning her Favor), it's quite likely that there are other aspects of the game and / or characters that you are also unaware of . . .

Reactions: TGafy

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

View attachment 3807130

Hi,

y.v.
Hooray to one of the better DEVS on here !!

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
love both your games :) cant wait to see what project you make after this one :^)

View attachment 3807130

Hi,

y.v.
Brothel management game next ?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Brothel management game next ?
I am not fully sure what should be next.
  • I have half a mind of learning a new engine (Godot), in that case it would be sth "to start" with less scope that lends itself to that engine (brothel management with idle top down playstyle comes to mind).
  • If I stick with Renpy I'll probably do a Magical School / HP themed game. In that case I would like to change out the 3D tools, dump DAZ Studio and go fully to Blender (also for the characters).
I still have time to think about that while I do the Expansion 1.50 to SJX, titled "Adventures in Krell Space"

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I am not fully sure what should be next.
  • I have half a mind of learning a new engine (Godot), in that case it would be sth "to start" with less scope that lends itself to that engine (brothel management with idle top down playstyle comes to mind).
  • If I stick with Renpy I'll probably do a Magical School / HP themed game. In that case I would like to change out the 3D tools, dump DAZ Studio and go fully to Blender (also for the characters).
I still have time to think about that while I do the Expansion 1.50 to SJX, titled "Adventures in Krell Space"
https://f95zone.to/threads/slave-brothel-3d-final-dumbcrow.48858/
here is a good example, solid mechanics and a good inspiration

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Reactions: sweetit and Test279

Babilov

Sep 18, 2022
Why Shady dont sell a Krell uniform? There is a dialogue going on, but i dont see that uniforms in store

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes