Ren'Py - Completed - Space Journey X [v1.40.18] [y.v.]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Viixby

So far incredible! 5 STARS
    Now sure it's low on content right now but it's so very early in.
    The content that IS here is enjoyable!
    I will say it's not an entirely straightforward gameplay, I expect the average person to either need to check the walkthrough for a couple things. With that being said, if you do read all of the text you can figure mostly everything out without checking the walkthrough.
    The character models are very clearly unique and yet incredibly attractive. The attitude/personality of the main female is unique and attractive as well!
    The gameplay is somewhat repetitive, but not in a completely terrible way, it could be really grindy but if you play efficiently, it's also extremely easy.
    Normally I would give some precise feedback, however I don't see the need in this case. The game clearly has a good direction going and sounds great having monthly releases planned, hope to see a good amount of content each time, so that it feels rewarding to play more.
    Try out the game see if it's for you, if it feels too slow or confusing you might need to read more text and use the walkthrough, this isn't just a visual novel!
    Good luck to the Dev! Keep it up! :love:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Razbros

Good release, interesting game that I'll watch. Interesting story and game mechanics, it's nice to see a space game that's not boring. Upgrading your ship is fun. There's also a light amount of minigames.
    I like the character models, very different from the usual art style that we see over and over again.
    Thanks Dev and good luck with your game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: A majority of things can be done with either mouse or keyboard, but there a few mouse exclusives,
    Interface: Two map systems, a gallery, inventory system, a character stat screen and quite a bit more.
    Grind: Medium. Make sure to look at the hints in the gallery system.
    Writing
    Plot: As it’s the first release, not very much to examine. Potentially good.
    Characters: Very few in 0.2.1.a.
    Typos: Don’t remember any.
    Art
    Models: The unique and high quality of y.v.
    Animations: Smooth.
    Semen Effects: Nice color and thickness, and depending on how pent up the protagonist is, good volume as well.
    Audio
    Music: N/A.
    Effects: In a majority of scenes, appropriately used.
    Voices: N/A.