What is your preference for my 2025 Project ( search thread for "Poll 2025" to see details)

• GAME 1 - Hex Academy

Votes: 546 10.7%
  • GAME 2 - Arcane Academy: Goblin Uprising

Votes: 784 15.4%
  • GAME 3 - Sexbot Rebellion

Votes: 538 10.6%
  • GAME 4 - Dairy Dynasty

Votes: 529 10.4%
  • GAME 5 - Space Journey X Continued

Votes: 1,857 36.5%
  • Any above OK with me

Votes: 760 14.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 76 1.5%

• Total voters

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
how in gods good name do you complete the third zealot encounter in xeno? i can barely get to the precursor fight before getting blasted and i have top of the line everything and the recharge torpedoes command.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats are here! (for v1.40-18)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I tried making fan cutscenes for SJX, but due to not knowing RenPy quirks (I am a noob here) I didn't realize that the deployment would be a bitch (between testing, keeping up with updates, fixing broken saves, etc., etc.). So, there is really no path to integrate these fan made cutscenes with the actual game. Still, I'll drop these 12 cutscenes here with the understanding that these can be activated via console as if they were an easter egg. Sorry, no gallery integration or somesuch, as it would require amending existing files. The attached package doesn't modify any of the game files and doesn't leave any footprint in "saves" (the zip file is in the next post, due to post size restrictions): link to post below.

portrait_april_mic_up.png
Sorry, I tired.

Here, in screenshot form, are two cutscene examples:

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Here is the archive with the images and text for the fan easter egg cutscenes -- attached.

Once added to the game folder, start the game, load a save, go to console via [shift-O] and either play all or do them individually via these commands:
Python:
# Play All Option
call test_all()
# - OR -
# One by one:
call cutscene_news_special_bulletin('news_crew_ragtag')
call cutscene_news_special_bulletin('news_crew_racy')
call cutscene_news_interviews('news_interview_veronica')
call cutscene_interactions_misc('tom_comments_on_tris_revealing')
call cutscene_news_special_bulletin('news_crew_revealing')
call cutscene_news_interviews('news_interview_dockworker')
call cutscene_reporter_interviews('reporter_interview_mc')
call cutscene_reporter_interviews('reporter_interview_tris_revealing')
call cutscene_news_interviews('news_interview_administration1')
call cutscene_news_interviews('news_interview_administration2')
call cutscene_interactions_misc('tom_comments_on_tris_krell')
call cutscene_reporter_interviews('reporter_interview_tris_krell')

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I tried making fan cutscenes for SJX, but due to not knowing RenPy quirks (I am a noob here) I didn't realize that the deployment would be a bitch (between testing, keeping up with updates, fixing broken saves, etc., etc.). So, there is really no path to integrate these fan made cutscenes with the actual game. Still, I'll drop these 12 cutscenes here with the understanding that these can be activated via console as if they were an easter egg. Sorry, no gallery integration or somesuch, as it would require amending existing files. The attached package doesn't modify any of the game files and doesn't leave any footprint in "saves" (the zip file is in the next post, due to post size restrictions): link to post below.

View attachment 4056938
Sorry, I tired.

Here, in screenshot form, are two cutscene examples:
Great Job!
I like the idea with the reporter.

Scythd

Jan 5, 2022
mabe already inactual but i made a simple galery unlocker (at least for 1.40)
need to put file in game folder, after that in console (shift+o) may call galunlock() to unlock full gallery

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
so the girls are going to be expanded on right? it feels like the barebones for some juicy content are there with the pony play and petplay but you can't actually do anything with them as far as i can tell. like the bondage stuff could be way more interesting.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
so the girls are going to be expanded on right? it feels like the barebones for some juicy content are there with the pony play and petplay but you can't actually do anything with them as far as i can tell. like the bondage stuff could be way more interesting.
The Krell Expansion (1.50) has Pony, Pet and Milking content. Features: Moira, Nimhe, Seraphine)
The Drengar Expansion (1.60) has more Bondage content. Features: Khelara, T'Ris

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
The Krell Expansion (1.50) has Pony, Pet and Milking content. Features: Moira, Nimhe, Seraphine)
The Drengar Expansion (1.60) has more Bondage content. Features: Khelara, T'Ris
are you going to throw any femdom/lesdom in with Vee and the crew at any point?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Galaxina Episode: "Enslaved by Space Vixens" in 1.50 is along the lesdom line... ;)
Femdom only as subtext (like you might feel from 7 of 9 sometimes...)
cool cool theres still so many angles to work in some great kinks and stuff, glad you're all about it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
.. nearly a year later ..
Thanks, must have overlooked that. Just in time for 1.50 integration :)
Will be tricky how to fix that, as I do not want to link Nimhe's SLU training to the Krell Mission (too obscure).
Maybe I'll solve it by adjusting the dialogue or by having the Voronians provide a shell...

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Will be tricky how to fix that, as I do not want to link Nimhe's SLU training to the Krell Mission (too obscure).
Maybe I'll solve it by adjusting the dialogue or by having the Voronians provide a shell...
.. it seems the easiest solution with the least amount of work, and no changes to the current mechanics or storyline, would be to simply check against whether or not you've picked up the infiltrator and have Ylyee respond accordingly .. basically .. if has bot say "" .. else say ""

.. depending on your variables .. perhaps unhook it from the requirement to have finished Nimhe's magazine recovery quest. She can still suggest you go find the bot but finishing her quest is optional .. then if you talk to Ylyee without having picked it up have her reinforce the suggestion of going to look for it ..
.. or ..
.. have Ylyee make the first suggestion that there's an infiltrator bot you can find and where to find it, then have Nimhe suggest that she also has a use for it once you've picked it up

just going to tack this on here rather than clutter the posts .. found another odd line ..

Last edited:

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
mabe already inactual but i made a simple galery unlocker (at least for 1.40)
need to put file in game folder, after that in console (shift+o) may call galunlock() to unlock full gallery
This one breaks a few things, and it messes with the pages, i think it might be a few versions behind

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean it wouldn't make sense to start Nhimes training without atleast unlocking her ponygirl training... which also requires the infiltrator shell

Reactions: sweetit
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes