4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Indeed, still missing one easter egg scene. I think it has something to do with Maya.
I was correct. 2 new things I found, BJ scene with Ginny and Bast. When she asks for a wish reply: You have amazing breasts. And the Maya scene is bit difficult in my ow opinion, to get it you need to score 100 hits or more in the shooting training minigame.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Indeed, still missing one easter egg scene. I think it has something to do with Maya.
I was correct. 2 new things I found, BJ scene with Ginny and Bast. When she asks for a wish reply: You have amazing breasts. And the Maya scene is bit difficult in my ow opinion, to get it you need to score 100 hits or more in the shooting training minigame.
and a new drawing Roselyn - Forest.
and Alison on the Fox Planet

May 2, 2017
I did 250 hits on her training. I didnt got any notifications, so i guess 250 was much more than needed, but with it i unlocked her scene.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Guys how to get last 2 pictures on 5th page? I know its Alisons ending but how to get it?
give the bracelet Roselyn.
go with Roselyn without fucking in three places.
Read the whole diary and look for the girl in the hut in the mountains.

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Wow. Haven't seen Space Paws get pulled down so fast. Makes sense that it would because of it being a new file.

Could someone PM me a link, if possible?

D

Deleted member 186309

can anyone please provide a download link? TY.

notneeded48

Apr 23, 2018
I'm assuming the creator is monitoring pages like these to find the links. Probably be a good idea to just leave a message from now on asking to have it sent directly. That being said, if there's still one up send it my way.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes