4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Christal

Dec 16, 2017
zippyshare link doesn't work for me , so I want to ask if somebody can send me a PM please
i can't download it :eek:
Is the problem something like, you click the download button but it just opens a new tab and closes immediately after? Or maybe just opens up some ad? If so, I guess you just need to click it a few more times and then it should work. A save-as window should pop up then. The download button is layered with a lot of ads and once you got rid of them, you should be able to download the files.

Christal

Dec 16, 2017
Can anyone upload a changelog?
For anyone who wants to see what's new, here's the changelog:

Maya Easter Egg
1 New H-scene
Erin's easter egg
Erin new character pic
Erin blowjob animation rework
Mushroom lights have been optimized (less CPU& RAM usage)
Nebet divans H-scene rework
Ginny Easter Egg
Added Bast
2 new wishes, H-scene and new outfit for Alison
Other minor changes: topless Ginny
Roselyn Date has been reworked
New BG
New Character pic
Reworked H-scene
Alison Dates on the Fox Planet are available
3 new outfits for Alison
Alison Dates on the Dog Planet has been reworked.
3 outfits improved.

Added talking animations:

Roselyn, Amber, Alison, Siaren, Maya, Erin, Gunter, Zaphirus & Zirkon, Da Winki, Citizens, Bast.
Siaren final H-scene has movie mode now.
Some improvements in Alison character pic.
Amber character rework
Introduction
Adjusted some expression and sentences.
Deep revision to the grammar, typos, and other mistakes (thanks to MarkLaughingBear, Marcus Aurelius and Ron Winder).

With this, you can play 3 planets, you can complete Alison route (in one planet though) and there's an Easter egg in every planet. There's only 1 planet missing, 1 main girl and 1 Easter Egg. This is in what we'll be working on during these following updates (and adding other planet endings in Alison route, 1 more animation for the main girl endings and, finally, the Epilogues)

Reactions: mesoru

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone known if in version 0.69.1 something was broken with starting stuff with Erin? I went and did everything else I could first, and now when I try to start anything with Erin, she just appears in the town and says she can't talk to me (I don't know her name yet, basically). The aunts never appear. It's been a LONG time since I played this (last version I played was in the low 40s, I think), so I could've forgotten how to trigger things with her.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
if the dev is so actively search and destroy any link, would torrent link work? just asking

also we need walkthrough

Christal

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone known if in version 0.69.1 something was broken with starting stuff with Erin? I went and did everything else I could first, and now when I try to start anything with Erin, she just appears in the town and says she can't talk to me (I don't know her name yet, basically). The aunts never appear. It's been a LONG time since I played this (last version I played was in the low 40s, I think), so I could've forgotten how to trigger things with her.
Here are the directions to get Erin's H-scenes:

"In this world, there's an Easter egg where you'll be able to see 2 H-scenes with Erin, the girl in red of the market. To unblock it, just talk with her before day 13th. Once you've talked with her, go back to the market on the day 13th. When you arrive to the market, you'll see a pair of old (and ugly) ladies in the market instead of Erin. They will bring you to the widow's forest and thereyou'll have to help Erin with a short minigame."

mambojambo

Oct 5, 2017
how do i get negative charm?
You can't but you can lower it up to 0 by playing the minigame (rock, paper, scissors) in your cabin, it's above your bed. Every time you lose you have an option to chose which stat will be lowered by 2 points.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
You can't but you can lower it up to 0 by playing the minigame (rock, paper, scissors) in your cabin, it's above your bed. Every time you lose you have an option to chose which stat will be lowered by 2 points.
but the character of the forest planet wants negative charm 20 or they mean it have to be below 20 charm

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes