4.50 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2017
I just played this for the first time and almost 100% the latest version (0.75), but I seem to be missing just one scene according to the gallery. On the gallery page with Ginny, the last row, rightmost available scene. I have no idea how to get to it. Someone pls halp.

EDIT: It was Maya's shooting range. I got it now.
how did u get maya's easter egg?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
For the people missing Maya's scene. Score 100 hits or more in the shoot training minigame.

Lewis365555

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, i am missing one scene in the gallery. It is the one to the left of Maya's sex scene. Do you know what it is please?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
@ShadowFlame900 You have to talk to Ginny the Cat Genie, when you are making your wish you just have to say. You have amazing breasts. Then you get the scene.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
So, I played it today, and while I'm not that much into furry stuff I though it was pretty good. I wish there was some more of Alison.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Guys, the sex scenes aren't loading for me. I tried both the Alison easter egg and Nebet's first sex scene and they aren't loading. Any thoughts?

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ok, i did the dog planet up to the point that i could start taking alison out but stopped right there. Then i did the fox planet and completed that up to the same point then went to the cat planet.
is there a way to get to the cave again or is it either the dog planet quest line or the cat planet quest line only type thing? or am i looking at the wrong planet for the jewel?

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
ok, i did the dog planet up to the point that i could start taking alison out but stopped right there. Then i did the fox planet and completed that up to the same point then went to the cat planet.
is there a way to get to the cave again or is it either the dog planet quest line or the cat planet quest line only type thing? or am i looking at the wrong planet for the jewel?
Once you get the jewel, you can either give it to cat lady or dog lady. So you can only go down one path at a time.

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
there was a bug (i was able to do it in this version, 0.75). where if you gave the jewel to Nebet, you could date Roselyn anyway just pressing the buttom to give her the jewels (even if you don't have it) and then ask roselyn to go out, and try to impress her

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes