4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Hailberd

May 20, 2018
Hey guys, anyone got any tips or advice on getting 100 in Maya's mini game? I have no mouse and it's hard enough to get 10 hits let alone 100

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Hey guys, anyone got any tips or advice on getting 100 in Maya's mini game? I have no mouse and it's hard enough to get 10 hits let alone 100
if I remember well, you could use the speed hack of cheat engine to slow down that minigame

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
Once you get the jewel, you can either give it to cat lady or dog lady. So you can only go down one path at a time.
Actually if you complete all dates with nebet (the cat lady) you tell the pharao the truth and he gives u the jewel back

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
For the Alison ending, it says that there are something more I need to know about "THAT night". Looks like I'm missing something but I'm not sure what to do. Anyone got those information?

onhigh22

Feb 2, 2018
i wish the would realese 69.1 already holy hell waiting almost for 2 months now gosh the creator of space paws is taking their sweet ass time well here is dam 62.2 link

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Wish there were more sex scenes in this game like multiple ones to unlock or something NOT BY RL CASH but like an in-game quest. I LOVE THE SEX scene with siren but I want more lol. Also, any news on the new planet to come?

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
git gud.
litterally.
i made a 127 score on the first try while i used my bed as a mousepad
the trick is to see where they all go, that one specific zone, now you only need to move the mouse a little around and have a decent reaction time

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Just do training with the twins, they are the alternative for the maya minigame. I also have no mouse and am too lazy to "git gud" with my crappy touchpad.

bongor234

Mar 17, 2018
i have a problem..... when i go to shooting range to train my aim when i click play i get loop of loading it doesn't move any help pls * D

reyame

Oct 17, 2017
idk if im dumb but i cant figure out how to get the center scene on page 4, im assuming its with allison but ive done all that i can with her

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
idk if im dumb but i cant figure out how to get the center scene on page 4, im assuming its with allison but ive done all that i can with her
On day 4, if you have enough knowledge you'll be able to peek in Alison's room and see her with a dildo, then go to sleep and the MC will say he wants to masturbate, say yes and you'll get the scene.

gobby

Jul 23, 2017
i downloaded this game, unlocked every scene and now when i open the game all my save files and scenes are gone? anybody know whats happening? i didnt touch the game or moved any files after i unlocked everything.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes