4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
the files that say game with walkthough dont have the game can someone upload the game andd use mega?

Feb 17, 2017
Okay,How do I use the .SOL gallery
Oh, yes.
You find out where(google something like: flash game save file location) in your case game stores its save files, there be original SP_gallery.sol file. (Backup it if you want.)
Replace it with one from archive.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Um,I co
It goes in C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player
From there it it could be different, mine is: \#SharedObjects\ZXH822AX\localhost\Users\name\Downloads\flashgames\paws\SpacePaws
um,I couldn't find it ,I couldn't find the appdata you mention in my windows 7 os

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Um,I co

um,I couldn't find it ,I couldn't find the appdata you mention in my windows 7 os
Windows 7?! Update that shit man! jk. Appdata is usually a hiddin folder, haven't used win 7 in a loong long time but there should be tick box that says 'hidden items' in the view tab.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Windows 7?! Update that shit man! jk. Appdata is usually a hiddin folder, haven't used win 7 in a loong long time but there should be tick box that says 'hidden items' in the view tab.
Nope couldn't work.So do me a favor show me the patreon files of 0.71 HD gallery picture only without the .sol thing

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Attention! Everything that is written under the spoiler is my personal thoughts and can be a spoiler for those who did not play the game or for those already playing. I apologize in advance for my English.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blayo

Tuckband

Jan 3, 2018
[
A planet of the fourth kind (I know who it will be, but it's too big a spoiler)]
Who it will be?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm too slow with the mouse. what is possible to see the maya scene?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes