4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

sexiboidude

Apr 9, 2018
Wtf is this ? Is that the update we have waited for 2-3 months ? Just fixed h scenes and some bug fixes ? Fu*k this shit

njmuvu6

Jun 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If want to take Alison's ending,you must did the dates with her on dog planet and read all of the diaries,after that you will get last two scenes.(sorry for my bad English :(
(Roselyn's route of scenes)
Scenes 1-1 to 1-3:Roselyn's dating.
Scenes 1-4 to 1-5:Roselyn's ending.
(Nebet's route of scenes)
Scenes 1-6 to 1-9:Nebet's service and dating.
(Nebet's route of scenes)
Scenes 2-1 to 2-2:Nebet's ending.
(Siren's route of scenes)
Scenes 2-3 to 2-5:Siren's dating.
Scenes 2-6 to 2-7:Siren's ending.
By the way,if want date with Siren,your charm must not over 15,play WPG or use cheats before date.
Scenes 3-4 to 3-5:Easter egg on dog planet.
Scenes 3-6 to 3-7:Easter egg on cat planet.
Scenes 3-8:Easter egg on fox planet.
(Alison's route of scenes)
Scene 4-3:Be an acquaintance with Alison.
Scenes 4-4 to 4-5:Easter egg on spaceship.
Scenes 4-6 to 4-9:Alison's diary chapter1 to chapter4.
(Alison's route of scenes)
Scene 5-1:Alison's diary chapter5.
Scenes 5-2 to 5-3:Alison's ending.
By the way,Alison is on the snow mountain.
Spoilers added by moderator for readability - thanks for the info!!!

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018

EDIT: To clarify this is a mega link for the v0.75.1 SWF file. If you play on Mac you want this. I’ll try to keep this current

Reactions: pulloblate

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Added walkthrough to OP
EDIT:
Added torrent, because taifun-riders likes to DMCA everything

Reactions: kuramayouko

ThisFuckinUser

Jun 27, 2018
In space paws patrion you can pay $150 and after donating that much you can request your own H-scene, so I am wondering anyone who paid have requested an H-scene and if yes can you share it for the good of humanity..

i downloaded this game, unlocked every scene and now when i open the game all my save files and scenes are gone? anybody know whats happening? i didnt touch the game or moved any files after i unlocked everything.
Bro You Have Bad Luck I Finished The Game 2 Times And It Didnt Corrupt

In space paws patrion you can pay $150 and after donating that much you can request your own H-scene, so I am wondering anyone who paid have requested an H-scene and if yes can you share it for the good of humanity..
if the scene suits the game, it would be included(I believe the easter eggs are those?). if it doesn't it will be exclusive , the thing is, i don't think one of those patreons (they were 2, I think?) are on this page.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i saw a june break post on their patreon, if that means they didn't do anything in june, we need to wait over a month for the new update i guess. any patrons know what is actually going on?

Jun 28, 2018
How do i acess fox planed easter egg scene?
I mean, i already achieved over 100 score (110 and 0 misses) then i pressed quit. And then nothing happens. When i talk to Maya again i can only play game again.
Do i have to be at certain stage of story?
The "spend 8 days trying" does not work either.

VeryGoodThanks

Jul 18, 2018
Hello my friend . My english isn't very good . Maybe I can not explain exactly what I want to say . İ play this game on my friend's pc . When you make an appointment with allison on third planet in two land game icon can't work . This areas are Coast o lovers and Whistle rocks . You can click the arrow but game don't continue (freeze=crash) . I want write it to you like a beta tester . Meine freunde's game patch is 0.75.1 now . Thanks for your effort .

Feb 17, 2017
The slacker pack, full 0.75.1 gallery.
How to:
You find out where(google something like: flash game save file location) in your case game stores its save files, there be original SP_gallery.sol file. (Backup it if you want.)
Replace it with one from archive.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes