4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

sanic_donut_steel

Mar 19, 2018
I just played this for the first time and almost 100% the latest version (0.75), but I seem to be missing just one scene according to the gallery. On the gallery page with Ginny, the last row, rightmost available scene. I have no idea how to get to it. Someone pls halp.

EDIT: It was Maya's shooting range. I got it now.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok I haven't played this for awhile so I have a few question....
1. Can you have a harem ending?

2. Can you seed all the planets or only one?

3. Is it possible to do all the planets quests within the 50 day time limit without cheating?

4. Does the MC ever get his memories back?

Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
Ok I haven't played this for awhile so I have a few question....
1. Can you have a harem ending?

2. Can you seed all the planets or only one?

3. Is it possible to do all the planets quests within the 50 day time limit without cheating?

4. Does the MC ever get his memories back?
1. Not implement yet maybe in future updates
2. Dont understand
3. No because for the planet dog and cat you have to choose which girl give the bracelet
4. Yes in the alice route

Cheats:
To activate the codes you have to: go to your bedroom, click on the floor, tap the spacebar and a blue rectangle with a button will appear.
The cheats you can type are:
myprecious: receive the bracelet
machoman: strength 100
einstein2.0: knowledge 100
pantydropper: charm 100
thatcreepyguy: charm 1 (this cheat use for the fox girl)
With this cheats is very simple get all h-scenes for all girls.
THE WALKTHROUGH (only easter eggs)
Dog planet: First talk to the red dog girl, now wait until day 13 and in the market talk with the old ladies. For her minigame is Yellow, Green, Purple, Black, Red, Blue, White, Orange (with her you can get 2 H-scenes)
Cat Planet: Wait until day 20 and visti the cat planet (dont enter in the city) click on the left side of the screen, where there're some palm trees and now click in the water well and a genius appears (with her you can get 2 H-scenes)
Fox Planet: in the minigame, you should get 100 or more score and you get 1 H-scene
Alice: In the 3 day, go to her room and in the 4 day same go to her room but you need 40 points of knowledge (with the cheat is no problem) (1 H-scene)

You can ask me any doubt

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
WOW how could i miss this game :D Good Art, Good Animations, quite a good story and even fitting sound :D *thumps up*

Reactions: Arcane666

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have Walkthrough i dont know wath is ned to do and i dont know ansower question :(

boart2k1

Mar 14, 2018
FYI for people missing scnes and wanting to see them. The easiest way is to get media player classic, (if on PC, which you should get anyways because it beats Windows default media player).
You can then go to the files folder and open any of the .swf files in media player classic and play them (yes, you can also interact with them...if for some reason you wanted to play the drone game over and over you can play that too)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Here are the directions to get Erin's H-scenes:

"In this world, there's an Easter egg where you'll be able to see 2 H-scenes with Erin, the girl in red of the market. To unblock it, just talk with her before day 13th. Once you've talked with her, go back to the market on the day 13th. When you arrive to the market, you'll see a pair of old (and ugly) ladies in the market instead of Erin. They will bring you to the widow's forest and thereyou'll have to help Erin with a short minigame."
Oops. Having never attempted to do anything but the dog planet first I never realized that had an effect. haha

I guess on my "master" save I can't get the Erin scenes. I'll have to use an earlier save.

Thanks for the info.

Kerrak

Jan 7, 2018
I know about the periodic table but i still don't get it how i can find the diary's password...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
there was one bad link. The others work. Let me know if any others go.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes