4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
No it doesn't! I looked at the walkthrough and it doesn't say anything about how to get the second endings!
upload_2018-9-17_12-51-11.png

Oh it doesnt? Its funny because I see it right here....

And it continues as well
upload_2018-9-17_12-52-32.png

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
By the way, do not tell where the guys are doing the game?
Just wondering whose country is such a wonderful project.

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
As you may probably know, we've already started the development of the next update. The intention of this post is, basically, telling you what the main content of this update should be. So you can expect what we'll be working on during this time:

• Dates with Vyl Daemith ( 3 new animated H-scenes).
  • 4th Easter Egg girl (including 1 new H-scene with her).
  • Maya's 2nd H-scene (with a short ministory).
  • Alison Ending in the Fox Planet (with 1 new H-scene, and maybe new Foreplay step).
  • Around 4-5 new backgrounds needed for all this (1 is already done).

From the remaining updates, this one will probably be the update with more H-scenes in it. 6 of the reamining 13-14*.

If you didn't do it yet, vote on the open poll to decide Kor Beatrix's colors because some few votes could decide the winner :p

And that's it. Be good until then, guys!

See you!

* Ok, I'm going to do some calculations for you: If this update will probably be named 0.89...

v0.89 --> 6 H-scenes

v0.95 --> 2 for VD's ending + 1 foreplay, 1 more for Kor Beatrix, 1 more for Alison Ending with Lacertans, (4 in total)

v1.0--> Probably 3 more for the Harem Ending. Maybe we'll add something not animated with Amber? We'll see, depending on the amount of work.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
in this game, can one explain me why i "LOSE" my save sometime, next day, i dont have one save, auto delete ??, i try it again, play 10 minute, 5 save, and 3 hour later i come again to check , i lose all my save again , what is this ???

and we dont need a full guide? i think we have egg with a fox planet, dont found, and 1-2 with alison

Eddyemajo

Aug 2, 2018
Uhm, which Flash Projector version should I use? My game's really buggy and infinite loading screens are appearing.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes