4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I'm really sorry I know there's a Walkthrough but for some reason it won't work and open. In the gallery and Page 2 how do you get the two before the "not in game yet" and Page 3 on the last row bottom middle before the "not in game yet". Once again so sorry it won't work.

daddyRingo

Oct 5, 2017
I'm really sorry I know there's a Walkthrough but for some reason it won't work and open. In the gallery and Page 2 how do you get the two before the "not in game yet" and Page 3 on the last row bottom middle before the "not in game yet". Once again so sorry it won't work.

Page 2 = Romance Siaren (fox girl) do all the dates with her, then talk to her and press the Heart, then you have to answer all the questions right and you get that ending.

Page 3 = Play the Drone shooting game and get +100, or play alot of times without reaching +100 and it will also trigger.

Hope it helps

Reactions: Katsuie

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Page 2 = Romance Siaren (fox girl) do all the dates with her, then talk to her and press the Heart, then you have to answer all the questions right and you get that ending.

Page 3 = Play the Drone shooting game and get +100, or play alot of times without reaching +100 and it will also trigger.

Hope it helps
Thank you! You are a god

user224

Apr 2, 2018
Hi
nice game ,but i have lost all my savegames.
I played the game to the end. 2 days later i wanted to view the Gallery.
But all my savegames and the gallery pictures were gone.
i play the game again and now i have make a backup from the save folder.
that was good because my savegames were gone again.
is this a bug of the game or my system?
I have now the new Flash player v31 and i play the swf.
Bevore i play the exe. Now I watch if the savegames disappear again.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Anyway to play the game on mobile? I know i can through comdotgame or wetpussygames but thats not the latest version or you know 0.82.1

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
As you may probably know, we've already started the development of the next update. The intention of this post is, basically, telling you what the main content of this update should be. So you can expect what we'll be working on during this time:

• Dates with Vyl Daemith ( 3 new animated H-scenes).
  • 4th Easter Egg girl (including 1 new H-scene with her).
  • Maya's 2nd H-scene (with a short ministory).
  • Alison Ending in the Fox Planet (with 1 new H-scene, and maybe new Foreplay step).
  • Around 4-5 new backgrounds needed for all this (1 is already done).

From the remaining updates, this one will probably be the update with more H-scenes in it. 6 of the reamining 13-14*.

If you didn't do it yet, vote on the open poll to decide Kor Beatrix's colors because some few votes could decide the winner :p

And that's it. Be good until then, guys!

See you!

* Ok, I'm going to do some calculations for you: If this update will probably be named 0.89...

v0.89 --> 6 H-scenes

v0.95 --> 2 for VD's ending + 1 foreplay, 1 more for Kor Beatrix, 1 more for Alison Ending with Lacertans, (4 in total)

v1.0--> Probably 3 more for the Harem Ending. Maybe we'll add something not animated with Amber? We'll see, depending on the amount of work.

Hi. Your game is really awesome! I really love all the girls and their stories. Your art had an huge improvement and I can't wait for the next update; keep up this project.

PS: just a question, in the final version there will be a multi-language option (maybe like my mother language, Italian)?

Thank you ^^

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Hi. Your game is really awesome! I really love all the girls and their stories. Your art had an huge improvement and I can't wait for the next update; keep up this project.

PS: just a question, in the final version there will be a multi-language option (maybe like my mother language, Italian)?

Thank you ^^
This is not his game nor any of ours. Taifun Riders have no clue about this forum nor should they we are a small cult lol

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
This is not his game nor any of ours. Taifun Riders have no clue about this forum nor should they we are a small cult lol

Ah! Sorry...I misunderstood the first message...my bad XP
I remain, however, of the idea that this game is wonderful :D

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
that you are right. I still believe patron is a joke but still.
Because thanks to Patreon there isn't a ton of new adult games with a decent quality like this.
I'm poor as fuck and I have no regrets for downloading the game here, but I know that making a game with a plot and animations like these is not easy and requires lots of time. If Patreon is the tool for some people being able to do quality adult games, welcome Patreon.
I mean, we're getting the latest update here
Patrons are getting rewards they WANT to pay
And the developers are able to live with the benefits so they have time to develop games
Everything is fine, IMO

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Because thanks to Patreon there isn't a ton of new adult games with a decent quality like this.
I'm poor as fuck and I have no regrets for downloading the game here, but I know that making a game with a plot and animations like these is not easy and requires lots of time. If Patreon is the tool for some people being able to do quality adult games, welcome Patreon.
I mean, we're getting the latest update here
Patrons are getting rewards they WANT to pay
And the developers are able to live with the benefits so they have time to develop games
Everything is fine, IMO
You are not right. The patrons of this game do not receive any awards (except for those probably signed for $ 150), except the opportunity to see earlier what they all see in the end. Again, the game developers last posted files for everyone, regardless of the size of the subscription, so everyone got them.
What does it mean? Yes, actually nothing. The developers do not really try to protect the thieves from the game and use blocking actions (if they apply at all) only for a few days after the game is released.
In fact, the project exists only on donations subscribed to it.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes