4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Erin got already her 3rd scene before so I don't think so, though besides the ginny it would be even better to see a penetration scene with Bast (if you go by the same reasoning, because she doesn't have any yet).
I can live with a girl rubbing her vagina on the dick but using fingers is pretty lame so im more bothered by Ginny n9t getting fucked.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
I can live with a girl rubbing her vagina on the dick but using fingers is pretty lame so im more bothered by Ginny n9t getting fucked.
I've took a look in the post of both sex scenes and TAFIUN explained that both were comissions. And as I expected my harem favourite one (Nebet and Vyl) it isn't.
I really doubt we'll see more harem animations in Space Paws, because in the news feedback they explained that harem animations are more complicated to do (even though the most of them are very good to me) so I'm afraid that Bast and Erin won't receive penis-love in the harem.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
So, I followed the walkthrough, I think I hit everything. Page 7 in the gallery shows "Not in game yet", so I don't expect those. But, I also have the bottom six scenes on page 5 locked along with the top middle scene of page 6. Are those Patreon exclusives or something?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, I followed the walkthrough, I think I hit everything. Page 7 in the gallery shows "Not in game yet", so I don't expect those. But, I also have the bottom six scenes on page 5 locked along with the top middle scene of page 6. Are those Patreon exclusives or something?
Did you follow an old walkthrough or the updated one in the OP? Because the harem scenes are included in the updated one, so it can't be that you could have missed those.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
so, do you have time to do everything? because i hate that in games like this, i want to do everything without following a walkthrough but i cant if i have a time limit :/ (in this case days if im not wrong)

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
so, do you have time to do everything? because i hate that in games like this, i want to do everything without following a walkthrough but i cant if i have a time limit :/ (in this case days if im not wrong)
Days limit is not a problem. It's time more than enough to complete a route. If I'm not wrong now you have 60 days and you can complete a route in 20 days with not much trouble. In any case, just save regularly. The most of the routes are: meet the girl > solve an issue > date with the girl > profit
So it's quite difficult to even spend more than 40-50 days doing this. If you want a tip raise your skills first and then save so you can use that save for multiple routes.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Days limit is not a problem. It's time more than enough to complete a route. If I'm not wrong now you have 60 days and you can complete a route in 20 days with not much trouble. In any case, just save regularly. The most of the routes are: meet the girl > solve an issue > date with the girl > profit
So it's quite difficult to even spend more than 40-50 days doing this. If you want a tip raise your skills first and then save so you can use that save for multiple routes.
thanks for the reply, okey so ill play, in some games that i play u have to follow a walkthrough or ur fuck, thats why i was worry about

cannonsquirrel

Mar 15, 2018
I feel like I am being really dumb. How do you extract the save files to the save directory? For some reason I can't figure it out.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
The harem route takes ~40 days and is by far the most involved to unlock, so the day limit is pretty meaningless as long as you're doing advanced training for 8 stats instead of basic for 3.

fantasysniper

Feb 19, 2018
Lost my saves somewhere so I replayed the game from scratch... Can anyone shed some light on one scene I'm missing it's page 1, 2nd row, 3rd column. Can't seem to find it again.

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Lost my saves somewhere so I replayed the game from scratch... Can anyone shed some light on one scene I'm missing it's page 1, 2nd row, 3rd column. Can't seem to find it again.
Its the scene when you first meet Nebet and she brings you to the temple. you really should have it if you started again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes