4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Poloholo

Jul 20, 2017
im stuck in harem route goddamn it, i did follow the walkthrough..

-Date with Nebet and solve the drought on her planet. Status: Close friend (don’t forget to help Nebet before Roselyn, to get the bracelet again).
- Go on at least one date with Roselyn. Status: Fuck buddy.
-Kick out the New System from Ytsunne and get at least one H-scene with Siaren. Status: Unpredictable.
- Complete Vyl Daemith’s training: get at least one H-scene, get to know her well and her race’s past. Status: Fuck buddy.

- Don't complete the girlfriend challenge’s quiz (because you’d get the Ending of that girl) - i skip all of them and still LOCK bruh..

any save point from here can get through? :(

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Well, to be precise, it would be correct as "is the Mac version as well" since it is a flash file that is supported by both systems (by a player).
Well, sorry for nitpicking...

Sidenote: The exe is run on windows but uses external flash files to play the scenes (which you can actually play through a player like MPC), the flash version includes them already.
Yes I know. But they just wanted something to download, so I gave them the easiest option to understand.
Download swf and a swf player.

I have worked with people long enough that I know being nitpicking confuses most people. Give more info if they ask.

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
had you follow the story so far?? earth had been destroy through ages...you and Alissa are only Humans ever remain because they had been send to seek for newer planet to re-population human kind. So as a result of sleeping for too long, your memories being mess up...and your ship found 4 planets near you to choose...before making decision you have to met the race who rule that planet to process investigate...after 3 dates you have to make your move...and because of limited resource, you can only maintain on spaceship for roughtly 60 days...so it isn't the game where you create your waifu, it is the game where you seek for your waifu. second, this game wasn't being make for only "h-scenes" it is more like a Visual Novel where you follow the story and "H-scenes" are just the reward after you finish challenges...basically you misleading between "trainning game" and "Visual Novel game"
I’m sorry if I upset you with my rudeness, I was just making a simple thought but got excited by the idea and expanded to much trying to explain my thought, from what I see from your response I’m sure you very much enjoyed the story, I was just suggesting that most game waifu that are created, well they lack something, the story helps ignore some of the issues of the character art, nothing against people who spend months of design, but it’s some of a letdown, the game I’m about to reference has nothing to do with this game but it gets my point I’m making. The game is called Amorous. I’m sure some people have played or seen it, when your in the bar and you look at all the lovely characters, the ones that you want to pick or that seem interring are just a flat image that in the game, but when at you look at the characters you can play with there’s that massive drop of enjoyment you get from any game of. Hey let’s look at how lovely we can make this. Game is delayed and what you get, amazing background art and stuck with a sub C plot story, where things are just barely finished and your treating the game likes it’s the things birthday and it gets let go of to a bunch of people and some people like the art but give up. My full rant is just, I rather have more functional background characters in games, I did not mean to upset you, I did not even thick I would get such a detailed response from what I’m guessing a big fan, I was not nocking the game for not having a wafiu maker I was knocking the idea of this game type in general, going to my first post oh. Oh no something bad happened, blank of money left, things are bad, well better go on dates with I guess the most import but bland people after half the game. But I go off on a rant like this one being, hey we are in space, it’s four digit number after earth was attacked, blown up, seen, heard from. Oh no we are in trouble enemy forces coming out. Ok so we are being attacked on this ship or it has crashed on unknown planet with creatures who want us dead. Time to save the game and find out what option dose not screw over what’s left of the ship or option two. Ok boys and girls what path that brings us to have chance with alien in green suit that is cute and shy, or her sister in a black suit that has a mature body who thinks we are scum but also is part robot or rock creature. I did enjoy the are from the screen shots witch brought me here, I only made my first post simple because I hope someone might catch the idea of hey maybe we should try that, then instead of not have to drop about $60 to join a big game special chat just to make the suggestion then getting removed lose my money and have my time wasted, kinda like now writing all this out to defend my reasoning, I hope others don’t get mad but yeah, try the game, enjoy the story that’s all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Medic4 and ejmuerte

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
infinite loop on allison masturbation
There's also a "stuck" with the panda girl. If you zoom in on her head during her 1st sex scene you can't zoom back out and the speed controls vanish. Only way out is to restart game.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
There's also a "stuck" with the panda girl. If you zoom in on her head during her 1st sex scene you can't zoom back out and the speed controls vanish. Only way out is to restart game.
That's something on your end mate. It's working nice for me. Download or extract the game again just in case.

Myremod

Oct 27, 2017
I'm lazy and tried using the cheat codes but when I click the floor bedroom (or any unclickable place) the rectangle to type in the cheats doesn't appear, am I doing something wrong?

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Somehow I've missed a lot of updates to this one, but it's really nice to see how far it has progressed.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Awesome endings to an awesome game. Enjoyed the ride and glad we got the side girl easter egg harem ending. Always going above and beyond!

Reactions: Grown

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone else a bit surprised that every ending has you having kids EXCEPT the one where you have sex with literally 5 women at once?
Not at all. This depends on the kind of ending the dev of the game want to show. If you want to show the success of your love with a girl then you want to show kids, pregnant girls, family...and they lived happily ever after. But if you want to explain something different, you don't want to focus on kids or family. As I understood, harem ending with Alison, Roselyn, Nebet, Vyl Daemith and Siaren is more about the races of the planets, what doesn't mean that all these girls won't have children on this final. I really like to see kids on the endings, but if all the endings show kids and more kids...it wouldn't be not much original.

Last edited:
Reactions: kratoscar2008

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So usual wait time for the alpha? I hope they add more scenes as the ginny and the black dog girl didnt get dicked in the easter harem.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So usual wait time for the alpha? I hope they add more scenes as the ginny and the black dog girl didnt get dicked in the easter harem.
Erin got already her 3rd scene before so I don't think so, though besides the ginny it would be even better to see a penetration scene with Bast (if you go by the same reasoning, because she doesn't have any yet).

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes