4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
And now its the moment you have all been waiting for

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok for real though I was given permission to share the sketches I don't want to do anything big until it's at least colored. However, I will continue to provide little teasers for you guys :)

Reactions: frzkr98 and lTTMl

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
meh I just want human male on anthro female & impregnation. Solatorobo has humans as the super aliens, experiments were on the animals, but humans can combine with them and it's 50% of either being human or anthro. I say use this logic.

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
meh I just want human male on anthro female & impregnation. Solatorobo has humans as the super aliens, experiments were on the animals, but humans can combine with them and it's 50% of either being human or anthro. I say use this logic.
C46C80E9-0CBC-4D0D-B476-9441A9197A2C.jpeg
In Shuggerlain there’s also human male on anthro female. It’s true that I still miss some more anthro girls and date them, but I think they say they are working on it

Can’t wait to see more Siaren!

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Once upon a time I stumbled upon a blog for this game (SpacePaws) that wasn't the same one linked at the front of this thread. It was a blog about the artwork, and contained animated gif versions of nearly every sex scene in the game. Sadly, I have no idea where is now as I lost the link ages ago.

Did anyone else ever see that site and if so, where is it?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
In the Dragon Age series they just made it so that every interspecies coupling produced offspring 100% the same race as their mothers. It's what I went with in my own machinima series years ago, too. Keeps things simple if nothing else.

Because if you want to get complex, we can talk about dominant vs recessive genes and how it would work into this genre... and then it just becomes a headache.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes