4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well my people it is completed! However, I agreed that I would wait until January before I release it. I hope you guys understand ill share one last gif before the last post!
I mean, the fact that you show it at all is already enough to warrant gratitude, showing it almost immediately, the other part just being tied to a contract, is quite a step above that.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I have permission to share the stuff I have. I'm not that stupid and plus everyone else seems to be very grateful. You seem to be the only one who feels that way. So please try not to ruin the fun for others. In the end, it was my 150$ I decided to spend FOR YOU. And also you're welcome.
Reread, it seems you got something wrong. What I meant is that you could have just kept it for yourself but here you are and share it, and almost immediately as it got finished, the other part just being delayed because of the contract.
Edit: All in a positive sense.

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Reread, it seems you got something wrong. What I meant is that you could have just kept it for yourself but here you are and share it, and almost immediately as it got finished, the other part just being delayed because of the contract.
Edit: All in a positive sense.
Im so sorry, Tbh I'm really on edge atm. Not only did my test for covid come back positive but I also am now out of work until it goes away but uh yeah sorry bout that :)

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
Temmie02
You might've already answered this, so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been answered.
Do you know if they're going to add the Sairen anal scene into a future re-release or is it just something extra for the fans?

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Temmie02
You might've already answered this, so sorry if I'm repeating something that's already been answered.
Do you know if they're going to add the Sairen anal scene into a future re-release or is it just something extra for the fans?
The game is completed and as far as I know there's no plans for them to further update the game.
They did upload a Siaren commission to their patreon though but that's not a scene that is in the game.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
That's why I was asking, I knew the game was done. Although my guess is they'll probably release a renpy version of the game once flashplayer goes away completely. Hopefully they integrate the scene into the game in there as a bonus. Would be a shame to not include it if they went through the trouble of animating it.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Golly. I guess someone will have to clarify some things.

Flash is being discontinued in browsers. Security concerns and stuff.
But it doesn't mean flash games will suddenly self-destruct. There's a group of people archiving old flash games, if there was no way to play them then the whole operation would be like a broken pencil. pointless
Basically, you will be able to play flash games in the future with standalone players instead of on your browser.

Space Paws is done. The devs moved on to their other game called Shuggerlain.
If flash games will keep working then there's no point in wasting their time porting their old game to a new engine.
Shuggerlain was so early in development that it got a switch from Flash to Ren'Py, but it would be foolish to think that they would do that for Space Paws. An unofficial port could happen but most likely won't.

The animation Temmie02 posted was a commision to the artist.
It wasn't meant to be in the game, just an animation they paid for and they chose to share with us.
I mean, as far as I'm aware the fact that Siaren is in it is irrelevant, it might aswell be Krystal from StarFox and as long as the artist gets paid they don't care. Unless uncle Nin' brings in the hammer

Why do I get so winded about this stuff

Reactions: dyra

kamuk_4185

Dec 1, 2020
A little late here, but I wanted to know how to get the Easter egg harem ending? I followed upto asking the related wish from the genie and then returned to the spaceship, where, according to the walkthrough, the MC would talk about this with Alison. However, no such talk happened, even though I had completed all H-scenes with the side girls. Also, no other girl is talking about this too. Can anyone help? If possible, if anyone has any video walkthrough, can they send the link here?

Reactions: JackOfGods

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
this
A little late here, but I wanted to know how to get the Easter egg harem ending? I followed upto asking the related wish from the genie and then returned to the spaceship, where, according to the walkthrough, the MC would talk about this with Alison. However, no such talk happened, even though I had completed all H-scenes with the side girls. Also, no other girl is talking about this too. Can anyone help? If possible, if anyone has any video walkthrough, can they send the link here?
isn't a video one, but here's a pdf of a walkthrough https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/465689_Walkthrough_Final_Version.pdf

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes