4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I cant get them to work ive downloaded mutliple versions but they come in as a rar file and if i change it it wont work
rar-files are archives / compressed similar to zip-files. You have to extract them, either directly or by opening them and copying content out of it. Use a program that can open other archives, zip-files are supported by default but others aren't, I recommend a simple one like 7zip.

Reactions: Medic4

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
I really loved this game although I am usually not into furries. Are there any other good "mild" furry games like this around? With the exception of their new project Shuggerlain which I am already following.

Reactions: frzkr98

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
The more similar, friendship with benefits, but it’s MLP stuff.
Sadly, there aren’t many games out there with this kind of furry content with this quality standards.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The more similar, friendship with benefits, but it’s MLP stuff.
Sadly, there aren’t many games out there with this kind of furry content with this quality standards.
And sadly that in Friednship with benefita no impregnation and pregnancy content(it have but only like one picture and thats all)

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Typing X to advance and Z to go back also works. And C instead of Z for cum, but that only works on the last step

Reactions: Paarl

alozer

Jan 29, 2018
Good time to all! I just found out that Siaren has a new scene. And so the question is-is it possible to somehow integrate it into the game or is it just such a small greeting from the past from the studio?

maxtdtest2

Feb 12, 2019
Good time to all! I just found out that Siaren has a new scene. And so the question is-is it possible to somehow integrate it into the game or is it just such a small greeting from the past from the studio?
It was a paid commission for Temmie02, which he later shared with the community. So i think not, but feel free to leave a like for Temmie.

Reactions: alozer

Formutor

Apr 19, 2021
Howdy, if anyone needs it I have space paws full gallery file here for you.
Freshly unlocked entire gallery in the file SP_gallery.sol

Have a nice day, or night!

Reactions: kamuk_4185
4.50 star(s) 39 Votes