4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Shame its already completed,it will be great if there is some NTR scene where their ex's fuck the shit to all of this girls while MC watching.Or some some random man/dog/cat fuck them or gangbang them.
[/Q]
NTR literally pisses me off. it's fucking horrible to do to someone..And you should feel bad for implying that to happen to my waifus; now shoo.[

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
For some reason, I still didn't feel like playing the final version of this game.

Reactions: frzkr98

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Perhaps you are one of those people that still hope they eventually keep developing it.
I've been following this game since they started. I remember when they were planning to create a route where the player plays as the redhead girl, having a storyline all to herself. They stopped it though, preferring to start a new game.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I've been following this game since they started. I remember when they were planning to create a route where the player plays as the redhead girl, having a storyline all to herself. They stopped it though, preferring to start a new game.
I been following the game since it was a idea.

• Wow
Reactions: frzkr98

Griffan

May 17, 2018
The main harem route turned to be a bit lacking... Not in the sex scenes but in the epilogue.
It might sound weird, but where we saw the "children ending" for every other route, it felt weird to not see one in this route as well.
=> At least, to me it felt weird ! I would've felt a bit more satisfied if there was something like that.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
The main harem route turned to be a bit lacking... Not in the sex scenes but in the epilogue.
It might sound weird, but where we saw the "children ending" for every other route, it felt weird to not see one in this route as well.
=> At least, to me it felt weird ! I would've felt a bit more satisfied if there was something like that.
Same

Reactions: Griffan

Coleldos

Sep 25, 2019
If anyone is interested in all the HD files for the final version of the game, you can find them here:

- - - -
How to install it?
or just need to replace sfw files?

rargleblargh

Jun 20, 2020
Probably late but does anybody have the harem ending for windows saved I'm too lazy to do it since I don't really like Alison or the lizard lady enough to go through their paths.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Hello everyone! I was recently informed by the Taifun Riders to post a link letting you know we have opened the discord publicly!
Here is the link!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Looks like the game refuses to respond at the start of day 3 (cant continue past the MCs rain comment).

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes