4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
impregnation ? any pregnant belly :p furry ladys are cute ;o

game ending or repeatable?

jossle

Nov 16, 2018
Same, I got the "reconciliation" ending first and it's like... Damn I wasn't ready for that level of feels.
i actually just spent, no joke, two hours searching for this game not to fap, but because of the writing in the epilogues. Call me a sucker for cheesy writing but the memory of this game WILL NOT leave your brain on you see them because this game really speaks to me and brings me to tears every time. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: dyra

nyterydr

Oct 30, 2020
I'm having trouble installing these. Like I extracted it but I don't know where to put it because all I see in my game files are three things: "files" and "Space Paws (Final version).exe" folders, and the executable "Space Paws (Final version)_1.exe". There are no matching folders to the HD files. Or do I have to install third-party software that can edit the .exe file and that's where I'm supposed to put these?

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
My biggest complaint of this game is that the sex scenes for her was all in the reconciliation route. Like, how are we supposed to get hard?
There are a couple with Alison before that, but they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, this game want to make us cum from the penis and the eyes. Sometimes at the same time.

rhaegon12

Aug 13, 2018
I need help. How have people been running this game without flash player? I had it on my old computer and it ran great even after flash was discontinued. However my old computer died last fall and I haven't been able to figure out how to run the game on my new computer. Can anyone let me know how they've been able to play it recently.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I need help. How have people been running this game without flash player? I had it on my old computer and it ran great even after flash was discontinued. However my old computer died last fall and I haven't been able to figure out how to run the game on my new computer. Can anyone let me know how they've been able to play it recently.
If the game came with a version of Flash player, you should still be able to play it. Else, if you have another Flash game that came with the player, you can drag this exe onto that game and should be able to play. Otherwise, you can search for a .swf player and be able to play flash games with that.

JT86

May 21, 2019
How to get the 7th Cg in this pic. I found this image but cant find how to do it The doll one
After Vyl D's 3rd H scene, take Alison to visit the mothership (twice) then to Drullu. There she finds the doll.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes