4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

vespidcrown073

Mar 20, 2019
so ive entered the cheat codes but nothing is happening idk if im doing something wrong or if theres a ug but does anyone have a fix?

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
This game made me paws! SCNR (I also love bad puns!)

This is good (damned, I should stop writing in the negative, I wanted to start off with "This isn't bad"), but sadly it is short.

Still, love the characters (especially NEBET (come on, Catgirl? What's not to like?), ROSELYN (Cute doggy-girl? Again: What's not to like?) and SIAREN (Foxy-Lady, enough said - despite the fact that I am not all that much into her kinks and neither did I do well on the dates (too well trained MC, at least that's what the Guide says))...I didn't get the scalie yet (doing it wrong somehow) and I don't know if I like the "you betrayed me, so I destroyed your personality" girlfriend (ALISON), especially since she treats you (an innocent, after all the person that betrayed her is kind of dead - seriously, in some science fiction series (like Babylon 5) death of personality replaces the regular death-penalty because deleting someone's memories is essentially like killing them!) so badly at the start and hides what she did from you! She isn't even ashamed at first!)

Like the scenario, too but frankly I'd have loved for more stuff to happen (and maybe even multi-relationships being possible in the long run!)

ps: Hell, I am also not much of a family-man (I don't want kids in RL), so it really is kind of strange that I like this game, but yeah: I do!

Jun 19, 2017
It tells me that all the links are dead? D:
At least the Mega, Workupload and Mediafire are down. NOPY and the other seem fine.
True. I downloaded through edfile (though I've never heard of them before), the speed was pretty good for free stuff, not sure if there is a limit like Mega. Would recommend since all the others are down.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
What if I can't go further from here,because there is no "Users" folder,sol file xD

-C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RANDOMSOMETHING\localhost
My folders here.:
-##697D943FF818ECF3
-##C53EFAA4794BCA9C
-#mozzaloh
-#ViperV
-Programs

Maybe because I used all the time exe and not Flash file ? :/

Up to localhost it's all the same for everyone:

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost

From that point forward it depends on where the flash or exe was executed. If you haven't opened it yet, you should open it and do a save.

In my case I extracted it on my Downloads folder so it will be something like this.

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost\Users\{username}\Downloads\Space Paws 0.94.1 EXE\Space Paws (0.94.1).exe

There you paste the .sol file you downloaded.

Reactions: FHDani

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Up to localhost it's all the same for everyone:

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost

From that point forward it depends on where the flash or exe was executed. If you haven't opened it yet, you should open it and do a save.

In my case I extracted it on my Downloads folder so it will be something like this.

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{random string}\localhost\Users\{username}\Downloads\Space Paws 0.94.1 EXE\Space Paws (0.94.1).exe

There you paste the .sol file you downloaded.
I just did a save and was enought !
I did on my own but thank you for your time and answer !!

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
You can use from SysInternals suite to see what files are opened by the game process.
1. Run procmon, add filter for Space Paws (Just use "Process Name"; "Begins with"; "Space Paws"; "include")
2. Run Space Paws and load one of the saves.
3. Switch to procmon to see which files it accesses.

You already have rough understanding of the location saves should be in so it won't be hard to find. The only difficulty that you may encounter is adding a filter.
I just did a save and was enought !
I did on my own but thank you for your time and answer !!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man this game was friggin awesome , loved the artstyle, the renders, the animations, the storylines for every lady .
are there any more games of this Caliber with similar artstyle with male MC,furry and hetero ?
Great game you've created here , keep up the awesome job and I can't wait for the next update...

arghbpr

Aug 4, 2017

Uploaded it earlier but more working links appeared.
Guys upload it somewhere and save the link in case old ones become unavailable then share it here in times of need.
Also if someone from Taifun Riders reads it: it's thanks to "pirate" forums that I found about the game and become a patron. Piracy more likely promotes you than steals your money.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes