4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Would you mind re uploading to mega please my comp seems to hate the mirror web sites that still haven't been taking down yet (The Download speed is way to slow ive tried it on both Chome and Firefox. If not I'll just try again later to see if it's any better).

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Would you mind re uploading to mega please my comp seems to hate the mirror web sites that still haven't been taking down yet (The Download speed is way to slow ive tried it on both Chome and Firefox. If not I'll just try again later to see if it's any better).
Done. enjoy :D

Reactions: Jellyluve

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
can the flash scenes be played seperatly with a shockwave flash player?
As a matter of fact, yes.
I don't know if it's the same for the .swf version, but in the .exe version there's a "files" folder, in there all the scenes are stored. You can open them with a flash player or even with certain video players like MPC.
The naming scheme is the initials of every girl's name and the scene number.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
As a matter of fact, yes.
I don't know if it's the same for the .swf version, but in the .exe version there's a "files" folder, in there all the scenes are stored. You can open them with a flash player or even with certain video players like MPC.
The naming scheme is the initials of every girl's name and the scene number.
MPC, is there an option for linux? or any program that i could use to this extent?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
MPC, is there an option for linux? or any program that i could use to this extent?
I don't know which video players can open swf other than MPC. I know VLC can't. But any flash player should do the trick.

iceeeqb

Jun 18, 2018
Gallery file that works with exe and swf versions. Originally for v82 but I tested it with v94 and it works. Place in the secret grove of flash player files that takes a million fucking clicks to reach. Instructions inside.

Important to note is that if you move the games files (the ones you open the game with) then you'll have to look for the new flash player save game location.
Also it is good procedure to check .sol files. This one doesn't contain any viruses, but for other less savory characters than me. Use virustotal, stay gonorrhea-free >:}

Also I'll just edit in another of my comments about how to reach flash player's save files; for the sake of completeness:
0. Make sure windows shows hidden folders as described in (if the link is broken just google it)
1. Go to the drive Windows is installed on, usually C:
2. Go to the "Users" folder or whatever it is translated to if your computer isn't in English.
3. There is "Shared", "Default" and all other not pre-created users, use whichever you log in as.
4. Go to the hidden folder "AppData" -> "Roaming" -> "Macromedia" -> "Flash Player" -> "#SharedObjects" -> [some randomized letters, should only be one folder] -> "localhost" -> "Users" -> [the windows user that you play the game on]
5. At this point all the folders you see will lead to your flash player save files on this Win account, just follow the path to wherever you store the games .swf file. If the final path for your Space paws folder is empty then the save files are gone. Try starting a new game and see if the files even get stored there. If not try looking if the files are stored in some other folder that is within "\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\".
The final path should look like: "C:\Users\[your Win user]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MUMLZENS [these are the randomized letters]\localhost\Users\[your Win user]\[After this point it's a copy of your own hard drive] Desktop\Fix\Nobunaga's Ambition\!Flashgamez\[C] Space Paws (0.82.1)\Space Paws (0.82.1) SWF\Space Paws (0.82.1).swf"

Armadyl

Mar 19, 2018
Gallery file that works with exe and swf versions. Originally for v82 but I tested it with v94 and it works. Place in the secret grove of flash player files that takes a million fucking clicks to reach. Instructions inside.

Important to note is that if you move the games files (the ones you open the game with) then you'll have to look for the new flash player save game location.
Also it is good procedure to check .sol files. This one doesn't contain any viruses, but for other less savory characters than me. Use virustotal, stay gonorrhea-free >:}

Also I'll just edit in another of my comments about how to reach flash player's save files; for the sake of completeness:
0. Make sure windows shows hidden folders as described in (if the link is broken just google it)
1. Go to the drive Windows is installed on, usually C:
2. Go to the "Users" folder or whatever it is translated to if your computer isn't in English.
3. There is "Shared", "Default" and all other not pre-created users, use whichever you log in as.
4. Go to the hidden folder "AppData" -> "Roaming" -> "Macromedia" -> "Flash Player" -> "#SharedObjects" -> [some randomized letters, should only be one folder] -> "localhost" -> "Users" -> [the windows user that you play the game on]
5. At this point all the folders you see will lead to your flash player save files on this Win account, just follow the path to wherever you store the games .swf file. If the final path for your Space paws folder is empty then the save files are gone. Try starting a new game and see if the files even get stored there. If not try looking if the files are stored in some other folder that is within "\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\".
The final path should look like: "C:\Users\[your Win user]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\MUMLZENS [these are the randomized letters]\localhost\Users\[your Win user]\[After this point it's a copy of your own hard drive] Desktop\Fix\Nobunaga's Ambition\!Flashgamez\[C] Space Paws (0.82.1)\Space Paws (0.82.1) SWF\Space Paws (0.82.1).swf"
whats the locked one so i know what to look for in game

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a guide or something for how to unlock each of the gallery images? I know there's a cheat, but I'd like to see the story section (included scenes/dialogue before and after) for the different scenes. Even after following the walkthrough and unlocking all the (listed) easter eggs I've still got quite a few blanks in the gallery.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes