4.50 star(s) 39 Votes

Kiranta01

Feb 1, 2018
Is there a guide or something for how to unlock each of the gallery images? I know there's a cheat, but I'd like to see the story section (included scenes/dialogue before and after) for the different scenes. Even after following the walkthrough and unlocking all the (listed) easter eggs I've still got quite a few blanks in the gallery.
Not all of the images are available at this time so don't worry.

Nightstar

May 24, 2018
Not all of the images are available at this time so don't worry.
Everything that does not have a not in the game yet padlock is unlockable in the current build. So everything up till page 6.

All the blanks you have dstarfire might be each of the Alison endings, there are two per planet.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
So has anyone figured out the gallery code for current build (V0.94.1) or does someone have a completed save? Call me lazy but I just want to see what's new and I dont feel like playing through the game again

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
So has anyone figured out the gallery code for current build (V0.94.1) or does someone have a completed save? Call me lazy but I just want to see what's new and I dont feel like playing through the game again
The creators removed the unockall cheatcode and they said they might put it back in the final build.

AegonTargaryenTC

Formerly 'rhaegon12'
Aug 13, 2018
If anyone is still looking for the link to download either sfw or exe you can find it here:

You can also find some news on the next update, the guide to unlock all the scenes and other information

Reactions: Tvon77549

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Everything that does not have a not in the game yet padlock is unlockable in the current build. So everything up till page 6.

All the blanks you have dstarfire might be each of the Alison endings, there are two per planet.
Ah, thank you. Yes, they are all the ones in the Allison section.

Also, I did notice that some are not available yet (but only after I went back to look a second time).

Reactions: Nightstar

noonespecial735

Sep 13, 2018
im having difficulty unlocking the last page's currently available one. any tips? should only be 2 available on the last page. i have the first one.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Since there's so many questions about the gallery pics and how to unlock the individual ones, here's a quick guide to what each one is and how to unlock it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Finally space paws is almost done!!
i've stayed through each update since the past three years.... the journey was really worth the wait! It's heartbreaking that it's finally getting over....
BTW.... vyl daemith's h-scene was the best for me and roselyn's lake scene was hot too! not to mention nebet's badlands scene!

Psst.... hey guys, if you know of any good games like this, let me know,please?
In turn, i'll tell you a few erotic games that'll get you super horny!!
It'll save you time for browsing and you can get them right on this site!
P.S. i'll tell you after i've verified the game is good,alright?

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Finally space paws is almost done!!
i've stayed through each update since the past three years.... the journey was really worth the wait! It's heartbreaking that it's finally getting over....
BTW.... vyl daemith's h-scene was the best for me and roselyn's lake scene was hot too! not to mention nebet's badlands scene!

Psst.... hey guys, if you know of any good games like this, let me know,please?
In turn, i'll tell you a few erotic games that'll get you super horny!!
It'll save you time for browsing and you can get them right on this site!
P.S. i'll tell you after i've verified the game is good,alright?
Have you tried Insexual Awakening?

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes