VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SPACE PRISON [v1.00 FINAL] [Ubarefeet]

1. 5.00 star(s)

awa2w2

Has a lot of potential. Very enjoyable and every decission counts and has something to offer. Amazing.

Art is not very good tho, but hopefully it'll improve.

I haven't explored many plotthreads but i hope at some point MC will be able to become the prison's slut, in a way that she is desired by everyone.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rustam1055

Very interesting game! So much content and it is only 0.25 version. I wait next version and hope it will come as soon as possible!:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp: So many endings and choices! Very good, very interesting, very cumming :)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This game, despite the images made in Paint, is surprisingly enjoyable if you are not repulsed by fetishes it contains. There is not a lot of content as of 0.04, but it's as good verision as any to check it out if you will like it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

As a big fan of female domination genre i can say this game is a pure waste of time .the horrible art in it ( if you can call it art ) and the bad story with no creativity, tho from the 3 minute gameplay it has you can not feel any effort put in it .dont try it, it is not worth it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MirageBlake

There isn't a lot of content present as it is, but what is there is great and shows promise. Greatly enjoyed playing through it, this game could end up developing into a real gem! Looking forward to seeing more from the creator, can't wait to play through what he adds in the next update.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 350655

It doesent work. Double click Space Prison.exe after seconds it pop up an error note the Space prison.exe is missed.... Missed ? i have start with click on that file. I do not know why this problem exist. By the Way i give three Stars than the Pictures are looking good and i like it when the Programmer make requests like " How do you like this Game" or what a Character is your favorit. So i hope for a funktionaly new Version and i hope i have no confict with the Rules. 3 Stars for the Pictures and the Request thats it
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Outword

Games is great, need more content

Well its a femdom game,and that is great, if you are tired of 3d arts and animations, this one is not, anyway we need more content but what I have seen it is all good, I mean if you like femdom this is your game
  8. 5.00 star(s)

chabam

LOVE it, i enjoyed the choices but there is one thing that bothers me , the HUB world you need to make it clear so that we don't leave behind some scenes.
    the hud at the start can also be fixed but it's not a big deal
  9. 3.00 star(s)

dantes339

First release - This is a five minute 'story' with pictures made in MSpaint? I believe this may have taken about 2 hours of actual work to throw together even if the person was unfamiliar with game making at all. This should not have been released as is and appears to be a plead for patreon funds without any substance to back it. Complete waste of time.

Edit Version 0.8- The dev has worked on improving the game continually, I am interested in the theme so I have tried a few releases. Game is playable but it does feel like I am being pushed along a story that I am not really a part of and lost my interest. Changing rating to a neutral rating simply due to my original concerns are not relevant anymore. Very happy to see constant work being done on a project!