• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Space Ranger Kimmi! [Ep.01 Act 2] [LordSheep]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
Yes! Coming Soon(TM)!
I think the "No Sexual Content" tag is typically used if you plan on never adding sexual content. Many more users would probably be interested in trying the game if they knew that there's sexual content down the line, so removing that tag might be worth some consideration.

LordSheep

Mar 9, 2018
I think the "No Sexual Content" tag is typically used if you plan on never adding sexual content. Many more users would probably be interested in trying the game if they knew that there's sexual content down the line, so removing that tag might be worth some consideration.
According to the rules for uploading games:
  1. You must specify at least 3 tags.
  2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
So, even though I fully intend to add sexual content in future releases, there really isn't any to speak of as of this moment, thus the "No Sexual Content" tag had to be included. I'm sure it can be removed in the future, once the real fun starts..

Thank you for taking the time to check out my game!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LordSheep

Mar 9, 2018
"No sexual content" Blowjobs are not sexual in any way... Lol I'm Jk
I need to go back and update the tags and whatnot. Been working on the best way to go through and do that before sharing Act 2 here, but it looks like somebody beat me to it!

LordSheep

Mar 9, 2018
Any sexy time yet? ;) I like the art style. and the overview has no Engrish, so a promising looking game.

Thanks. LordSheep
There are a couple of chances for light sexy-times (if you make the "right"/"wrong" choices), in this Act, and some upskirts and whatnot, but that's about the extent of it so far. Next Act will have some more!

Thanks for checking out Space Ranger Kimmi!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LordSheep

Mar 9, 2018
Hey, sexy time is sexy time. ;) One observation. A text box opacity function would be helpful. (y)
You mean an adjustable slider in the Options menu? I can look into maybe doing something like that. It's probably possible in Ren'Py. Maybe.

Otherwise, you can always press 'H' to hide the text window.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Fun game. I like it.
If this is your first effort creating a VN you've done a great job.

Could use some fun, quirky background music. It would really help set the tone.
Maybe something retro?

And I think showing the character in the bottom left is redundant.

But the game itself is good and I enjoyed it. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

LordSheep

Mar 9, 2018
If this is your first effort creating a VN you've done a great job.
Thank you! It is, and I'm trying to make sure it's worth everyone's time!

Could use some fun, quirky background music. It would really help set the tone.
Maybe something retro?
I agree, but am absolutely shit at music. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

And I think showing the character in the bottom left is redundant.
I was getting really annoyed with coding the side images about halfway through Act 2, myself. But I like being able to indicate a bit of the character's emotional state without having to work up another whole render. I also think it will come in handy in later Episodes...once I get the rest of the crew introduced.

*Edited for spelling error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Shark

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I love this game. Everything about it except for the fact that's not longer. I mean, a science fiction comedy starring a bubbly dumb bimbo? And it's properly funny, well written and has nice graphics?? I can't possibly ask for anything more!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceRangerKimmi-EP1-Act2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Thank you! It is, and I'm trying to make sure it's worth everyone's time!

I agree, but am absolutely shit at music. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

I was getting really annoyed with coding the side images about halfway through Act 2, myself. But I like being able to indicate a bit of the character's emotional state without having to work up another whole render. I also think it will come in handy in later Episodes...once I get the rest of the crew introduced.

*Edited for spelling error.
I noticed that farther you progress in the game, the more you started relying on the bottom left for expressions. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with telling the story on the main screen either. Both work, it's simply a little odd to see someone doing both.

Music?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes