Unity Abandoned Space Runner [v0.1] [Quinion]

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
I see the work in it, truly, but i quit after first time sleeping and groping the girl. Far too tedious and i don't even know how much content there is currently, since most of the times it says (maybe in the next update).

Though i like the setting and the girls look nice thus far.

Also, ''12 hours a day''. I truly hope that's a lie because it's a lot.

Reactions: Tr1n1trotolueno

Aloelihim

Sep 26, 2017
English wise the punctuation always goes within the parenthesis, same with commas.
parentheses

The most common error in using parenthesis marks (besides using them too much) is to forget to enclose the parenthetical material with a final, closing parenthesis mark. The second most common is to place concluding punctuation incorrectly. The simplest sort of example is one in which the entire sentence is enclosed in parentheses. (Most people understand that the final punctuation must remain inside the closing parenthesis mark, like this.) More troublesome are sentences in which only a clause or phrase is enclosed in parentheses. Normally a sentence’s final punctuation mark—whether period, exclamation point, or question mark—goes outside such a parenthesis (like this). However, if the material inside the parenthesis requires a concluding punctuation mark like an exclamation point or question mark (but not a period!), that mark is placed inside the closing mark even though another mark is outside it. This latter sort of thing is awkward, however, and best avoided if you can help it.

Reactions: hyco2

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
parentheses

The most common error in using parenthesis marks (besides using them too much) is to forget to enclose the parenthetical material with a final, closing parenthesis mark. The second most common is to place concluding punctuation incorrectly. The simplest sort of example is one in which the entire sentence is enclosed in parentheses. (Most people understand that the final punctuation must remain inside the closing parenthesis mark, like this.) More troublesome are sentences in which only a clause or phrase is enclosed in parentheses. Normally a sentence’s final punctuation mark—whether period, exclamation point, or question mark—goes outside such a parenthesis (like this). However, if the material inside the parenthesis requires a concluding punctuation mark like an exclamation point or question mark (but not a period!), that mark is placed inside the closing mark even though another mark is outside it. This latter sort of thing is awkward, however, and best avoided if you can help it.
That is fairly interesting to me.

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
" At least 12 hours a day to be able to at least create something decent that fills me with some pride and I believe that after these arduous 4 months I have achieved something like that. ..."
Браво! Брависсимо!....Вот только....В чем смысл? Потратив столько сил на первый выпуск, ты просто взял и слил свою работу в унитаз!
Bravo! Bravissimo! .... That's just .... What is the point? Having spent so much energy on the first issue, you just took and poured your work into the toilet!