VN Ren'Py Completed Space Trucking [v1.0.3] [TARGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 14, 2018
title.png

Overview:
The year is 2647. You are a 20-year-old Human from Earth who is finally old enough to be trusted piloting a cargo vessel from one station to another. Knowing it is a good-paying job, having few other prospects, and wanting to see space, you sign on to become such a pilot. The last three months have been devoted to training - two months of regulation and textbook study, one week of simulations, and one week of piloting a freighter in the dock. You knew how to pilot a small vessel, but it's quite another to pilot a vessel larger than some space stations, with only a few dozen feet of living accommodations. But you are now ready to get on the space lanes with your trainer. Most newcomers like yourself are stuck on vessels making lengthy runs, all the better to train you. Four weeks out, four weeks back. By the end of it, you'll either be awarded your Freighter Captain license and be allowed to pilot the craft solo...Or you are deemed unfit by your trainer. This is the story of your first run when you met your trainer - Captain Khern.
Worldbuilding demonstration and one sex scene, the game should ask to jump directly to sex on repeat plays
There is not much "Game" here, just a lot of reading. You cannot fail.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-15
Release Date: 2021-04-15
Developer: TARGamges/TheAmazingRolandder - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Animations: No
Length:20-60 minutes of play, 5-minute sex scene
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

khern_last_scene.png khern_playing.png khern_assault_3.png khern_shocked.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I thought the green one was a male, but it turns out she's female.

If the intent was to make her look like a man, you succeeded. I'm not judging by the way. If you wanted her to look very masculine, cool! Just sharing the first thing that came to mind when I looked at the screenshot. I honestly the green one was a dude.

Oct 22, 2017
Really nice! (y)

Worked great as a teaser for your upcoming game. Can't wait for it to drop. :alien:
Love all the setting building you added.

If this is any indication for things to come, I'm really excited about them. So keep up the great work you do. :)

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
I love it!
I was a bit skeptical first because on the few preview pictures she really looks a little bit too boyish, and I actually love muscular girls and tomboy girls so it was even more confusing xD. To defend that strange sentence.. the preview pics are maybe not the sexiest choice he made. So I gave it a try, there is a lot of optional backstory to the world and the race which seem logic to me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote